Silicone Masks for Sale: Final Set of Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silicone Masks for Sale: Final Set of Pictures

We have several silicone masks available. We are clearing inventory that we will not be using this year. I have tried to provide the best pictures from all angles as possible.
    We have the following to sell:

***********Immortal Red Scavenger Mask (Retail: $550 plus s/h), Like NEW, $350 plus shipping!

***********Immortal Grey Scavenger with entrails Mask(Retails for $575 plus s/h), Like NEW, $350 plus shipping!

***********Real Flesh Old Pappy Mask, Like NEW, retails for $550 plus $50 shipping, we are are selling it for $375 plus shipping!

***********Real Flesh Freddy DISCONTINUED!! Our actor trimmed the eyes without asking (as shown in pictures). Still an awesome mask. You cannot see defect until you are up close!!!, $300 plus shipping

***********Immortal Ripper Mask (Retail: $640 +s/h), BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN WORN. Bought at a show and never found a use for it! Selling for $400 plus shipping!

***********Immortal Croc Mask (retail: $560 +s/h), New condition, never used, except for a Trick or Treat, selling for $350 plus shipping!

***********Unknown JASON Silicone Mask with hood and hockey mask, in like new condition, selling for $300 plus shipping and handling!

There are additional pictures listed in the next post! You can only post 5 pictures on each post. If interested and need more details or pictures, please call or email me asap. The first person with the asking price for each mask, takes it. Please do not try to get me to lower the process, these are my bottom lines on each item.

Thanks,
    Dan Augusto
    Owner, Tombstone Productions
    Monster Mash Haunted ScreamPark at McCray's Farm
    South Hadley, MA
    413-537-3510
    daugusto@comcast.net
    Attached Files

More pictures of the masks!!!

Here's more pictures of the masks for sale!!!
    Attached Files

Comment

Update

I just wanted to let those that were interested but didn't act know the Realflesh Papy mask has sold. The rest of the masks are in near perfect shape and ready to ship,

Thanks

Dan
      daugusto@comcast.net

Comment

Silicone masks new condition or brand new

Still Available

Comment

do you have an email to contact you. I am interested in two of the masks you have available. Thanks-Danny
          Originally posted by Dman View Post
          Here's more pictures of the masks for sale!!!
          "Hilariously Frightful"

www.trailofterror.com

Comment

whoops didnt scroll up. Apologies.-Danny
            Originally posted by TerrorNightMare14 View Post
            do you have an email to contact you. I am interested in two of the masks you have available. Thanks-Danny
            "Hilariously Frightful"

www.trailofterror.com

Comment

Sent an email about the Ripper Mask

Thanks,

John Cowan

Comment

Working...
              X