Bungee Rigs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bungee Rigs...

Hey anyone out there know of any company building bungee set-ups? Looking for a professional rig that is engineered for our specific use. Any suggestions other than the knit wit from Simply Circus (should be called simple circus) evidently they know the circus industry but don't quite know how to use a phone or pc! Worst run customer service operation I've ever seen! DO NOT waste your time, effort or money with this guy!
    Thanks in advance for any help!

Pickle
    Jim Pashley
    The FEAR FACTORY
    www.thefearfactorynj.com
    855-NJ HAUNT
    sigpic
    "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Allen Hopps has mentioned this before. I think he has made his own rigs.
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Robert McBroom sells these ... Studio Tek.

Try them.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Bungee Rigs

Thanks for the input but looking for a professionally engineered unit...with somrthing like this I'd rather not go the DIY path because of the liability. Larry, as for Robert he won't sell the bungee units themselves...only entire set-ups. Thanks though!

Pickle
        Jim Pashley
        The FEAR FACTORY
        www.thefearfactorynj.com
        855-NJ HAUNT
        sigpic

Comment

Check ZFX. I'm not entirely sure if they do bungee stuff, but we use them for some of our flying rigs. They're good at what they do.
          http://www.zfxflying.com

Comment

Bungee Rigs

Hey thanks Farmer...I appreciate it! I sent our a info request to them today.

Pickle
            Jim Pashley
            The FEAR FACTORY
            www.thefearfactorynj.com
            855-NJ HAUNT
            sigpic

Comment

Manufacturers like Studio Tek and ZYX Flying will usually only sell you a complete rigs. not just pieces or parts. Parts puts you back in the DYI category and like you said insurance aspects.

The harnesses and bungees are designed specifically for the rigs. IF you take the harness and rig it to an unsafe structure who is at fault? That is why the manufacturers only sell compete rigs.
              R&J Productions
              Las Vegas, NV
              www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Bungee Rigs

This is for a completely new project that neither of these company's build anything similar. We are a full service , experienced fabrication company so it's not as if it is a true "DIY" / homemade set-up. Just looking for an experienced bungee designer/manufacturer...similar to a company that builds those bungee rigs the kids play with at fairs/carnivals, etc. Guess only a few secluded companies do this type of thing? Man they do a decent job of staying secluded! LOL

Pickle
                Jim Pashley
                The FEAR FACTORY
                www.thefearfactorynj.com
                855-NJ HAUNT
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X