Air-Trekker Jumping Stilts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air-Trekker Jumping Stilts

I have a brand new set of the CZ110 extreme edition jumping stilts. I bought them at the end of the season for this year but have changed costumes last minute. They were $385 new and only have about 10 minutes wear time on them just to make sure I could walk in them. If you can walk in stilts you should be able to do so much more in these. I will take $300 if you want them. e2f1e4956ee783e6c0f6ff1fdfe1824f.jpg

$300 shipped? let me know! I'm zip 06512

Comment

Shipping is a little over $30 there. Ill split the shipping with you if you want them. That would be $315 shipped to your door. Let me know.

Comment

Last chance

I will be listing these on ebay in the next few days if anybody on here wants them first just let me know. They look just like the picture. Still in the original box. I will pull them out and take good pictures of any areas you may have questions or concerns about. Last chance before the are listed.

Comment

Originally posted by HAUNTEDBARN View Post
          I have a brand new set of the CZ110 extreme edition jumping stilts. I bought them at the end of the season for this year but have changed costumes last minute. They were $385 new and only have about 10 minutes wear time on them just to make sure I could walk in them. If you can walk in stilts you should be able to do so much more in these. I will take $300 if you want them. [ATTACH=CONFIG]19298[/ATTACH]
          Is this still available? If is please call cell
          Marty
          516-514-4792

Comment

Correction

These are the CA220 Extreme models. Sorry about that.

Comment

Working...
            X