Need Your Opinion... IS THIS TOO EXTREME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Your Opinion... IS THIS TOO EXTREME

We are trying to get edgy and I came up with this idea that a lady was giving birth to a demo child. The baby shoots out of her stomach like Aliens and squirts you with water. Unit 70 made it for me... what do you think too over the top what. I'm wondering.

Larry
    IMG_172small4.jpgIMG_172small5.jpgIMG_1726small.jpg
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Depends on the audience.
    Since you already paid to have it made, I'm guessing you've already decided it's appropriate for your audience.
    Fright In Falcon Haunted Maze
    http://frightinfalcon.com

Comment

Yes, its over the top...so resell it to me....lol

stew

Comment

It will fly!

People that come to your haunt love horror! I know I do! And this kinda thing is right up theirs and my alley! They will love it!
        Damon
        www.frightmasters.weebly.com
        Damon Carson

Comment

Is there really a consequence for "to much" in a mega haunt thats not an amusement park?

I think not.

I think it weighs more heavily on the decision maker than the customer.
          How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

??

As a female, I do think there are some women that will find it disturbing, and not in the haunting good way. This plays on a deep seeded fear some women have that they will give birth to a monster, I realize this business is based on human fears but we aren't talking about fear of clowns.
            However, I think you will find out with exit interviews what people really thought, maybe they love it, maybe they don't. You have already invested in it, you might as well give it a try.
            J
            Last edited by Grey Lady; 09-11-2014, 07:07 PM.
            greyhousehaunts.com

Comment

This is no question about it extreme. It appears you walk right into the girls open legs. I think it's pretty sick in a great way. Overall I think there is nothing wrong with some gore. People want to be shocked and made to crawl in fear! My 2 cents.

Comment

That is a wild animation. Do you have a video of it going off?

Comment

Working...
                X