Wish you a Wonderful and profitable Haunt Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish you a Wonderful and profitable Haunt Season

I know ALL of you haunt owners are busting your knuckles and your nuts right now working to get open. But we wanted to wish you a wonderful, profitable season.

Friday, we pretty well sent out the last of our major deadline orders. A couple left of course. but the big push is over for us.

We just wanted to say thank you for a wonderful season. This year was the best ever again for us. We hope that OUR products help generate some word of mouth with your customers so it might help make a bigger impression on your customers.
    That is the driving force behind our designs.

So, again I just wanted to say, Break a Leg!!!!! and we look forward to seeing you again at Transworld and get to hear about how your season went.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Thank You

Thank You Kevin, Cristal, and the rest of the GG team, we got our puppet a little while ago and are very pleased. We are just a home haunt (working towards for charity) but the addition of iGore (his name, not a new apple product) should be pretty fun, my kids love him he should help towards spreading the word about our haunt. Great communication throughout and fantastic product! Glad that you had a great year, hard work sounds like it is paying off for you.

Thank You,
    Dustin

Comment

Dustin,

It means alot that you would respond with your message of support.
      thank you!!!!!
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com
      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X