Dot room change question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dot room change question?

We did fluorescent colored dots 1 year. This year we are thinking of doing all white dot room. Would it work with blacklights and strobe lights?

After learning from others on other boards I found out the strobe will blackout the white dots disappearing effect. We have decided to use paint splattered on the walls and the black suit to switch it up.

Comment

Sometimes instead of dots I try to go with neon splatter paint. And a black suit covered in neon splatter paint, using a Chauvet shadow led black light high above the room on a strobe makes the paint glow and look disorienting. It is the same principle as a dot room, but instead of blending the actor into the room using dots I would blend them into a room using a bunch of paint splats

Comment

Cool effect I thought would work would be to have a "wall curtain" hang on front of the exit. It is a piece of scrim material with the same pattern on it but you can see through the background. Now as people exit the room it appears that thy blend into the pattern and disappear! Just a thought.
        R&J Productions
        Las Vegas, NV
        www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Working...
        X