How was it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Tigers Sat.

Tigers schedule means they do not play Sat. night this weekend; but thunderstorms in forecast. But hey; the I-96 shooter isn't out this year taking pot shots at cars 1 mile from me....and no police helicopters buzzing us constantly! Oh the excitement of the I-96 shooter...where just getting to Trail of Terror you ran the gauntlet of a crazed shooter and police roadblocks and constant police helicopters. And where the owner maybe met your incoming car with a flashlight and...... maybe with a Glock.

Wicked Farmer
    Last edited by wickedfarmer; 10-02-2014, 06:54 AM.

Comment

We actually doubled our numbers from the same weekend last year, I was pleasantly surprised. The Pirates hurt us a bit last year when they made the playoffs for the first time in 20 years. They went one and done so we'll see how this weekend goes. Bad weather predicted for us this weekend. Good luck to all!
      Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

Its starting to look like a LONG SERIES for Baltimore.

Wouldn't you know it tonight Cardinals play and its raining!

St Louis is jinxed.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Rain here as well. Haven't been on in a while this is our first night will give a report after. Good luck everyone.

Comment

Woohoo!

Tigers down 2 games. I mean ....oh darn.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

My picks.

Dont know who will take this post serious! But here it goes! Baltimore will beat the Tigers. K.C will beat the Angels. K.C will beat Baltimore in 7. Washington in 5 over S.F. STL over L.A in 5. Washington over STL in 5. So K.C vs Washington w home field advantage w American league All-Star game win. Im usually 95 to 98% accurate when I pick games! I had this talent since I was 10. Put it this way I took alot of kids lunch money! I wont pick the World Series yet only if im wrong and its another I-70 Worlds Series. Then I pick K.C in 6. But i dont think the Cards will return to the W.S.

damon
              wwwww.frightmasters.weebly.com
              Last edited by damon carson; 10-04-2014, 02:13 AM.
              Damon Carson

Comment

Well tonight we did horrible... Pearl Jam was in town playing, Cardinals on TV and beat the Dodgers (go figure), and well I'm sure Annabelle didn't help... horror movies always do best the first night.

Here is hoping Saturday rocks.

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

Wash out..

We did not open haunt at all last night with all the rain. But even with total wash out last night we are still ahead of last 4 years. Some haunts up...some down....some going down for the count probably.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Our haunts where WAY DOWN last year, and they are down again this year from that... St Louis Cardinals.

They played Friday and they played again tonight.

The only one of our three haunts up was Creepyworld up slightly.

So far not so good...

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

Meanwhile in the Northeast

We opened Friday night to our largest opening in 23 years, we were closed last night due to rain and we weren't planning on opening tonight anyways. As of right now, we have our second best opening weekend with just Friday and we saved on having no payroll Saturday and Sunday. Here's hoping we ALL have a SAFE and DRY haunting season..

Good Luck All

Dan Augusto

Comment

Check out this article... I think you'll love it!

http://www.bizjournals.com/stlouis/b...-st-louis.html
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President

Comment

Okay so the Cardinals make the NLCS for the forth straight time... yeah it can't get worse right? Wrong! its pouring rain all weekend... can't get worse that is the worst. WRONG. Police shoot another guy in the and the idiots wants to protest despite the fact that this guy had a gun and shot at the police. Protest what? What are you carring a gun around for and shooting at the police for? Yeah you are getting shot everyone knows that... c'mon. So yeah its got worse. I'm considering closing for the rest of the year I might save money!

Larry
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

We are not doing well so far but hopefully it turns around starting tonight! Go Haunt!

Comment

Ok 3 out of 4 teams isnt bad! I underestimated the Giant.

Maybe I did the Royals too in 6 over Baltimore? K.C is hot! I will still pick S.F over STL in 6. They look weak! And w/o molina forget it!
                              Damon
                              www.frightmasters.weebly.com
                              Last edited by damon carson; 10-13-2014, 06:47 PM.
                              Damon Carson

Comment

World Series Prediction

Well unless you been under a rock?! The K.C Royals are going to the World Series! I picked the Giants over the cards since I was wrong about the Nationals. So I pick the Royals in 6. I would say a sweep but the Royals deserve and the fans deserve to win it all in K.C! This is gonna be some close and awesome games! Lets go Royals!!!
                                damon
                                www.frightmasters.weebly.com
                                Last edited by damon carson; 10-15-2014, 10:58 PM.
                                Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                                X