No announcement yet.

Hauntworld Halloween Season Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just another thought... Karl come to St Louis next weekend. I'll give you a tour of my haunted houses and stuff we'll grab a drink.

However while you are here I'm going to give you MY PHONE and I want you to answer it just for ONE DAY and ONE NIGHT!

ALL FREAKING NIGHT ALL FREAKING DAY my phone is ringing ringing ringing ... what time are you open, what are the directions, what is the price but not for my haunt but for yours, for this one and that one all night and all day long.

Like you guys I don't list my number on my haunts website but my number is listed on hauntworld and the calls come in one after another... people say to me all night long I was on xyz website and your number is listed... NO THEY ARE ON YOUR HAUNTWORLD PROFILE and my number is listed on the contact page of Hauntworld.

THIS IS ALL OCTOBER LONG... but no one is visiting the site, and NO ONE is using the site to visit your haunts well my phone bill will prove otherwise. LOL

Again you are welcome to come and answer my phone for me one day in October you'll give it back in about two hours.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I'll take you up on the drink in March. Be just like old times

What I was getting at, Larry, is that you were unable to give me any geographical data on where our HW hits came from. I know where my online sales come from. I know the same about hits from other sites, just not HW.

Fix that and you might have winner in my book.
      http://www.piratesofemerson.com

Comment

Karl subscribe to a really good analytic program and you can do that yourself. In order for me to track where every single hit came from my site to yours would require something that I'm not even sure I can add to my site. I can right now track the overall traffic you get but YOU can track what you are asking for if you actually purchase a good system that monitors your entire server. YOU CAN DO THIS FOR SURE... however I'm going to look into and see if its even possible.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

Larry,

Do you have a link to a good analytics program? Right now we only have what we have but I'd be interested in an improvement. All the same based on what information we do have Hauntworld sends us twice as much traffic as facebook. Based on that alone I would say Hauntworld does great. GZ

Comment

I'll just keep sending updates... Hauntworld is now up to 20,000 most popular website on the web. I'm going to guess that by this time next week we'll be top 15,000 area. Over the last 7 days Hauntworld has done around 900,000 visitors and yesterday alone was 177,000.

Yeah that is what I'm talking about! Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

Hauntworld is now the 18,785 website on the web... up and up

Larry

PS: Darkstew you are not an advertiser you've never been an advertiser so your expertise on the matter is VOID! I don't care what you think about our website you are negative about almost everything 90% of the time. As the saying goes if you don't have a dog in the fight stay out of it... you don't.
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

That means you are 18,784 from being #1. That must suck being an advertiser.

Comment

Yeah if we can only figure out a way to dethrone Google then I wouldn't even be posting on this site... I'd own a castle in Europe, I'd own a 400 foot yacht, or maybe my own Island. LOL

We'll keep you posted if we pass Google or Yahoo for that matter. Just FYI when you are a Halloween based site your ranking will dip after Halloween so it takes a while to build back up but mark it down Hauntworld will end up as a top 10,000 website. That is an accomplishment probably the greatest one I've ever been a part of.

Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President

Comment

Here is a LITTLE SOMETHING for the doubters, the goofs, and the idiots who like to smear our site our impact, our results, and make up lies about our impact on the haunted house community. Just fyi... I was offered THREE MILLION DOLLARS CASH for this site recently. I'm not in it for the quick dollar otherwise I would have taken the money and ran. JUST FYI...

Hauntworld is without ANY DOUBT the #1 Halloween and Haunted House website on the planet period end of story. We help people find haunted attractions... if you are not marketing your business on our site you've made a serious mistake.

STATS DO NOT LIE!

Check it out! 1.3 million visitors in the last 6 days. BAM!

!cid_image001.jpg
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

3 million would make a nice down payment on a castle.

Comment

I do like to stir the pot. he he he he

Comment

Couple things ... Hauntworld.com is now a TOP 16,000 website.

I'm predicting by this time next week we'll be in the top 12,000 websites. Our goal is to break the top 10,000.

Another thing for those who don't believe...

I got a call from a guy who no longer has a haunt who still had even a FREE LISTING and he said his phone is ringing off the hook day and night ... I'm like okay. He said all the calls are coming from his listing on our site. He desperately needed us to delete so we did.

Free listings hundreds of calls... wonder if that was a featured listing.

Lastly, I'm telling you my phone is ringing off the hook I stopped answering my phone FYI from numbers out of state because it never stop ringing.

People are calling me every two minutes asking about YOUR HAUNTS!

Larry
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

How many hits are people getting from HauntWorld on their haunt websites?

We are only getting a handful, under ten, per week. This is not speaking of who just looked at HauntWorld, but those who click on our website from HauntWorld.

Comment

Last night all our directory sites combined did almost 300,000 visitors. We have moved up to 14,000 top website.

Yahoo!!!

Larry
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment

Congrats!

An interesting thing I've never noticed before about our facebook until today, is that they track outside referrers- and guess who showed up number two on Friday? Yup, hauntworld. Now we're a only tiny show and I only have a free listing here, but I still appreciate the hits!

I'll keep that in mind and thanks, Larry!
                                How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Working...
                                X