Ultra Zombie Stalkaround

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultra Zombie Stalkaround

You guys all know what these are...but for those who do not .....These huge puppet costumes are seriously detailed, finely animated creature that will scare the hell out of anyone!
    This is a professional costume used in the Haunted House industry . The actor wears this harness around his upper torso with a helmet on his head .The helmet is attached to the characters head with movement linkages that permit the characters head to move as the actors head does. The actor holds onto elbow arm extensions attached to the characters body. When the actor opens his arms wide the characters arms are extended almost 8 feet wide. The actor sees through a hidden port in the characters chest . This unit sells new for 1800$ . It will pay for itself in 1 night at Halloween club contests or to assist in que line or paradeentertainment for your haunt or front yard event. You Tube video to watch http://youtu.be/Qh-9U7qUcs4 $1200 OBO Dave 630 212 2278 evolutionsculpture@gmail.com 60$ shipping
    size comp.jpghow it works.jpg

Make me an offer

Comment

I've been wanting to find the Undertaker version. If anyone has one they want to sell, please shoot me an email at kelly(at)hauntbook.com Thanks!

Kelly
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
      X