Going live in 2 hours 45 minutes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going live in 2 hours 45 minutes!

All props in place, lighting all set, sound all set, ready to rock! Keep it scary and safe this fall and go get 'em . Perfect weather for opening night for haunt. See you all in St. Louis.

Wicked Farmer

Best of luck, Wicked Farmer.
    Kill it.
    Let us know, tomorrow, how opening night went.
    Fright In Falcon Haunted Maze
    http://frightinfalcon.com

Comment

Best OF LUCK!

I hope you had an AWESOME first weekend!
      sigpic
      PEACE, ADAM
      www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Ahead of last year in numbers

But weather was fantastic and forecast earlier in week said the weekend was going to be great. Do know another haunt -indoor- (don't have permission to ID other than Michigan) is up 40% from last year. There is a haunt a few miles away that told me they have been dropping every year since opening 4 or 5 years ago. I am afraid they cut their own throat this year with advertising a picture of a corn field like mine (it might even be a pic they took inside my field last year) with "get stalked in the dark maze" and in reality they simply stuck about 150 corn stalks around a fenced area that appeared to be about the size of my kitchen and living room. Afraid they will only give people a taste of bait and switch and drop their future numbers even more. Anyone expecting it to be like our trail of terror will be saying "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me..so we are not coming back" Too bad as I like telling people that their are 2 separate haunts only 2 miles apart at our Interstate exit with no city traffic or parking.

Maze after 3 weekends is going just under pace of our best year (of 14 years). As far as haunts go I consider us as one of the good ones. But as for mazes...I just flat out believe/say we are best TOTAL MAZE experience in southern Michigan. We have people that come from out of state every year to go to our maze.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Working...
        X