Insurance Agencies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance Agencies?

Feel free to PM me or post here. I know Westland and Donat. Any other insurance companies that you guys work with? I'm looking for not only liability, but normal coverage (fire, theft, vehicle, etc). Thanks in advance
    Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

I have used InPro Insurance in Troy, Michigan for years. They are super easy to work with and have very low rates.

Hope that helps,

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

Call Ken Donet and I'm not saying it because he's an advertiser I'm saying because he's truly awesome to work with and he really wants to work with haunted houses. This is a small business who loves haunters.

I switched to him a couple years ago and I can't even tell you how awesome he's been!!!

Call Ken!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

We also used Ken. Good People there.

Comment

mmmm

I have had a different experience with Donat Insurance.
          I contacted Ken's agency about 6 weeks ago for haunt insurance, I received the quote.
          I then spoke to Ken on the phone and asked for haunt insurance plus standard property etc. The next day I emailed the information he requested. Yet, I've not heard a word in a month. I sent an email as a reminder and didn't even get a response to that.
          So, not as impressed as others seem to be.
          Jan/grey lady
          greyhousehaunts.com

Comment

Working...
          X