Custom Zombie Shooting Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Zombie Shooting Gallery

Increase sales! Bring in additional revenue and have a unique attraction to aid in your marketing efforts!

Custom made by Nevermore Productions is this incredible shooting gallery!

Features:
    9 animated zombie targets
    1 "Hot Shot" flash cracker exploding target.
    5.1 Surround sound system with custom soundtrack
    Reservoir air tank
    8 pump action shotguns
    Tons of rubber .50 cal balls
    4 safety goggles
    Custom vinyl banners
    Incredible movie quality design!

BUILT TO LAST!

Now accepting cash offers!
    I am located in North Haven CT if anyone would like to stop by and check it out in person! It's a MAJOR attention grabber and I used it all summer to promote my attractions, and while the attractions are open this thing is KILLER! I would sell it before the end of the season if you want it now, and if you're not too car I can even help you with set up. Or we can arrange a sale for end of season. Don't be shy!

PLEASE TEXT ME (203)988-2440 for better pics....hauntworld is being weird with pics. I can also send video.

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

PM's cleared, message away! Sorry didn't realize box was full! Please call or text me (203)988-2440 or email bobbyarel@gmail.com for fastest response.

Comment

Hope everyone is finishing their season with a bang!!

Since it didn't sell before the season ended: I'm willing to sell for $8,500obo

Thing is a TANK. Can be picked up or delivered. Ran thousands of times over the summer and season, and not a single problem, Riley and his crew at Nevermore made this damn near indestructible lol.

Call, text, or email me!

Comment

do the guns that fire the .50 cal balls also come with it?

Comment

They most certainly do!

I even have advertising signage for the game I'll toss in.

Comment

A LOT of Inquiries: Waiting on Serious Buyer

Hey All!

Have had a TON of inquiries and still no buyer, however a few do look a little promising lol.

If you want pictures, here's a photobucket link, password to view album is "zombie"

Also, this is EXACTLY 10'x20' when fully set up, can be shrunken a little without too much hassle.

Enjoy!
            http://s1236.photobucket.com/user/bo...tout%20Gallery
            Last edited by screamforadream; 11-18-2014, 10:09 AM.

Comment

link

Your album is password protected...

stew

Comment

Password

The password is zombie I had to go back a read the post. I just hit the link first

Dan

Comment

Thanks Dan, yes, I put the password in the post.

But I know I tend to write too much, so I could see why you'd skip to the pics and videos lol.

ZOMBIE is the password

Comment

Price lowered!

$8,000 OBO FOR THIS CUSTOM AND ONE OF A KIND MONEY MAKING SIDE ATTRACTION! I NEED THE ROOM, MAKE A SERIOUS OFFER AND START MAKING MONEY ON THIS ASAP!

Great for use in FAIRS, CONVENTIONS, ETC as a promotional tool that GENERATES REVENUE!

THIS THING IS A WORKHORSE!

IT'S PLUG AND PLAY! BUY IT, PLUG INTO COMPRESSOR, MAKE MONEY! IT'S THAT EASY!!

Comment

Working...
                    X