Used Stalkaround Undertaker Ex Mortis Costume for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used Stalkaround Undertaker Ex Mortis Costume for Sale

Hello everyone, I am thinking of selling my used Stalkaround Undertaker costume.

These are the amazing costumes made by Ex Mortis and sold at Halloween Town. If you are ever in Burbank, CA you should go there as they sell really cool stuff and the store displays are amazing!

Anyhow my stalkaround is in decent shape but has some damage to the ear.
    Pics attached(please note the other props in the first pic were all sold off years ago. The first pic shows you just how big he is compared to other props. The costume is very impressive)

I already have someone local(Los Angeles) that send me a trade offer but mainly looking for cash(although will consider trades if you have something I need)

Anyhow my e-mail is jalva75@aol.com if interested. Thanks.
    Attached Files

what is the price?

Comment

Sorry I just saw your message today. Looking to get around $1200.00 for it.

Anyhow shoot me an e-mail at jalva75@aol.com if you are interested(or not) Thanks.

Comment

Just to update the two people that were asking about this. I think the Undertaker Stalkaround is pretty much sold. Just waiting for payment. Thanks-J

Comment

How about the upside down bat vampire thing in the bug picture ? You selling that ?
          "Hilariously Frightful"

www.trailofterror.com

Comment

Originally posted by TerrorNightMare14 View Post
            How about the upside down bat vampire thing in the bug picture ? You selling that ?
            Hi really sorry as it has been a busy week and I was just checking on my post.

Anyhow I wish I still had that piece as it is sooo realistic. Really cool vampire. Anyhow I sold him along with most everything in that picture many years ago.

Sorry again about the slow response.

Comment

Working...
            X