Beware...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware...

FYI...FYI...FYI BEWARE of this two bit, so called haunt owner in Lake City, FL ripping us (and more than likely others). Going under "Forest Fear" on his FaceBook page, he has stolen all my artwork & logos. Not "similar" but "EXACT" duplicates he STOLE from my site! He has been put on notice that he is in violation of infringment laws & I have my attorney starting litigation if ALL artwork & logos aren't removed from his haunt, advertising & FaceBook page immediately...and will most certainly be seeking monetary damages. Not only is this scum using it for advertising but he has our exact artwork & logo hanging at his entrance to his haunt. Half tempted to fly down there & pay a personal visit to this haunt! There has been a report filed with the Trademark Commission as well. I paid Chad Savage from Sinister Visions to design & create our logo & artwork and have been branding it for nearly 3 years now at great effort & expense. If losers have to resort to this level of theivery because they are not at all creative on their own...can't think on their own...just imagine how "original" their haunt is! You have to stay on guard & viligant in this industry for sure! Hope everyone is having a great & safe season so far...good luck to all!

Pickle
    Jim Pashley
    The FEAR FACTORY
    www.thefearfactorynj.com
    855-NJ HAUNT
    sigpic
    "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

That sucks man! Go after him!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com