No announcement yet.

Friday versus Saturday customer energy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday versus Saturday customer energy?

Last edited by mrfoos; 03-07-2016, 08:31 AM.

I agree. not only that but, it seems that the crowds on Friday's seem to be getting smaller and smaller. Is this the trend across the country?

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

It is true for us to. We pulled in about 300 this Friday while on Saturday pulled in over 600. These were both great numbers for our lower budget haunt on a first weekend, but it still shows the decrease in Friday/Saturday. And I completely agree with energy. We started and finished the night on Saturday with a line, while Friday did not have that situation.

Black Forest
      THE BLACK FOREST
      22 Years of SCREAMS
      www.facebook.com/BlackForestHaunt

Comment

It's to the point it affects my actors - saturdays when the customers are happy, ready to get scared and lined up its great - they can feel and feed off that energy. But the friday crank engine is a perfect analogy.
        Good deals with : brad, smiley, capt. chaos, fables studios

www.fearthegallows.com

Comment

100% a different feeling crowd. Fridays feel like people are just going thru the motions and Saturdays their coming ready for fun.

Robert

Comment

Try this...

We have a microphone in parking lot (guy who runs laser tag, jousting etc) and he pumps up crowd on friday. He gets crowd chanting 'Scare us.....scare us" or similar. That crankseems to pop off things from the start.

Wicked farmer

Comment

Likely on Friday many just wanna go home and sleep. Whereas Saturday they've slept and now they wanna get out.

Comment

Originally posted by Howie Slobber Erlich View Post
                Is this the trend across the country?

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
                This is too funny... We were just talking about the same thing last night. I figured I'd ask about what's happening elsewhere on here and the first post I find when I login is this one on the same exact topic.

It seems that the crowds are 1/3 less on Friday nights this year compared to Saturday nights. And the energy levels are for sure higher. Crowd are showing up earlier on Sat night too. other than the noticeable difference, we are still breaking last years numbers.
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

We're a home haunt / walkthrough, but we do track attendance.

So far, Saturdays see about a 20% increase in crowd size over Fridays.
                  Fright In Falcon Haunted Maze
                  http://frightinfalcon.com

Comment

Totally agree. We're outside of DC, target demographic is high school. Saturdays are always 30-50% better attendance than Fridays. I figured it was because of our target audience, high school football games and whatnot. Friday is lacking energy as well, but I thought it was because there was less people. Interesting it is everybody.
                    Lucas Cox
                    Cox Farms
                    www.Fieldsoffear.com

Comment

Working...
                    X