Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry you did the paintball package sell yet? I'm headed to PA next week to meet with Outlaw paintball and elk supplies that I meet at the show. We are looking to do paintball 100% this season, and a package deal like yours would be great to start with.
      I sent you a text, as I'm sure your busy, but I figured I'd hit you up on here too.
      Tnx

Comment

No I haven't sold it and now I'm going to get serious about selling it. I still have everything if anyone is interested. You can call me at 314 504 3970. Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

Still Available?

Hey Larry, is this still for sale?

Thanks.

Comment

Yes let me know
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

paintball hayride

Getting serious about it?!?! Its been that same line for 3 years now! Just letting everyone know that I was going to buy all of this 3 years ago. We made plans to come 3 days early to TW to meet Larry to view it all. Had cash in hand. Had 2 other drivers arrange schedules to be there from out of town to help drive stuff home. Once I get to St. Louis he wont respond to txt or calls or emails. Very disturbing. I found out from him later he was overwhelmed with being tired getting haunts ready for the tour and meeting clients from overseas. I can understand that but at least keep communication lines open. Finally after going to the booth at TW it was lets wait til later in the weekend, then lets wait til Sunday..... then to busy breaking down booth and its all packed away to deep to get to anyways they all said.
              Thanks for all the extra travel cost and no apology and being put off with excuses after no communication for days. Another time I did up viewing part of this package and I personally did not think things were well cared for. Seemed like more hype and sales pitch than reality. I do appreciate all Larry has done for this industry and there are many positives for him but for this deal I must say buyer beware. Hope this post does not disappear as it is true facts on a public post. If so I can just copy it to on all the facebook forums and other websites and such. Will not do so as I only want to post this where relevant which is here. Will gladly have a respectful discussion on any of this with Larry or others on here. Just felt the need to let others know what I had gone through.

Comment

Yep, i keep telling people that and more, but its me or everybody else..... not him....now both of these will be deleted.

Just shift the blame to me the drama guy, who cant do anything or be believed...lol.

stew
                Last edited by Darksidestew; 06-29-2015, 04:23 AM.

Comment

We are going to place this back up for sale as we are 110% getting rid of our paintball hayride. Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President

Comment

Zombie Paintball Trailers

I've got a couple 20ft bed trucks with 24 guns on each/custom suits that offer 100% protection, scenes etc that I'm considering selling. Bought out the competition and only needed about half of what he had. I also build 30 person trailers at $16k if anyone is looking for some. Great deal for all that stuff when new but we can build it cheaper now. Also, don't get fake props! Customers don't like them and it diminishes our product. The whole point is to shoot live zombies! :-)

Comment

Working...
                    X