No announcement yet.

The great halloween fright fight tonight on abc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to let everyone know, the show is up at the link I provided in an earlier post!

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

I cant find thde video.....

stew

Comment

Positive light on our industry

I am honored to be able to say I was contacted in the beginning to help get this show off the ground by promoting it and to also suggest the competitors.
        Now, I have been submitting ideas for other possible shows. It appears the show was a success. I was told they will have future shows. They have refined their process so hopefully everyone who competes will be held to the same criteria.
        And with it being a success I have been submitting ideas for other shows so hopefully they might be able to develop other shows with a similiar positive light on our industry.
        That was what I really enjoyed. They made a competition out of it but it was very warm and light hearted rather than a cut throat competition.
        Kevin R. Alvey
        info at gore-galore.com
        www.gore-galore.com
        www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
        www.youtube.com/goregalore13
        www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

I actually submitted my home haunt for this when they first asked for people to enter. I never heard a word back. There is no way I could possibly compete against the bigger haunts on the show. It is just my house after all. I don't have a ton of land to build an actual haunted attraction because I live in a city. The pro haunt I work with would have had a much better shot.

It was fun to see all of the different haunts. I love that the styles were completely different. The competition didn't really seem like a competition at all. I think it would have been better if it was just a show about haunts.

That being said, I think Haunted Overload gets a huge hats off for donating the money. That was way above and beyond. Nice work. The props they carve are exceptional.
          Last edited by remyghost; 11-10-2014, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X