Vortex tunnel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vortex tunnel

16 foot vortex tunnel, rings and fabric only. Rings in good shape, as are the holders for them that they spin on. No motor, rings are laser cut, no ramps or walkway included. $500 firm you come and take it away in CT will help with loading and breakdown.

Question.

How did you make the tunnel? Understand if you don't want to tell the public when your selling one, but I don't really have much money right now... Pls make a youtube tutorial. Thanks
    - Ethan Hall, EEK Productions Owner/Operator

Comment

I didn't make it, it was laser cut from a company that sells them at Transworld, I bought it when it was one year old from a haunt that went out of business for about a grand. I wouldn't trust myself making one lol.

Comment

Do you have any pics of it?

Comment

Probably, but I'll have to dig through, it's black fabric with polka dots and splat all black light reactive.

Comment

Just wanted to get a good look at it, then I can pith it the crew and show em' what we can be buying.

Comment

Excuse the terrible phone pics, but here's an album of stuff I haven't hidden in storage yet: http://s1236.photobucket.com/user/bo...%20sale%20pics

PASSWORD TO VIEW IS: scream

Comment

Thanks for pics of the Vortex I'll discuss with the crew.

Are you selling the other items in the album?

If so what is the price on the Distortions clown and the " Chuckles" shaking clown?

Are the blacklight panels wood, banners, or what? Might be interested in those.

Comment

Everything in album is for sale and a whole hell of a lot more.

Distortions clown and chuckles are basically new, never plugged them in accept to test when I first bought them. When I put them in the queue line for the circus show I did this year with the black light Stuartism panels I had custom made, I just never plugged them in because I really don't care for clowns lol, I don't do clowns, it was something I did just out I demand haha.

The Blacklight panels are custom made by stu smith of Stuartism and are banner styled, they're on a canvas material and are either 4x8's or 8x8's.

Prefer pickup 14-16th. Will be having a large tag sale of sorts this coming weekend, making room for new toys and changing almost the entire production, so if you can see it, you can buy it! Animatronics! Props! Heavy duty battery powered speakers (paid $500ea!), insane LED lighting for up lighting or down lighting major pieces, literally TONS of stuff will be moving on out.

The address for the sale is in North Haven, CT 06473

Comment

lol We're HUGE clown/carnival/circus fans here..if you can tell..

I'm not sure we'd be able to make there for the sale so things would need to be shipped. I guess if they don't by some chance sale, and we can swing the price, feel free to hit me up?

Comment

Text/call me if you'd like (203)988-2440

I may be able to help you out with the tunnel.

Comment

Bump still available

Comment

Working...
                        X