Legendary Haunt Tour 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary Haunt Tour 2015

It's official, the 2015 Legendary Haunt tour will be coming to 13th Floor Chicago, Wisconsin FearGrounds and Statesville Haunted Prison. More details to come soon...
    http://www.bigscaryshow.com
    http://www.rabidbadger.org

Isn't 13th floor Chicago only one year in? Does that qualify for legendary so soon?

DA

Comment

Maybe because the name is new?

But the show is not, it was "The Thirteenth Hour" for many years. They have a lot of props and scenes from other haunts that have gone by-the-by, which could also make it a valid "Legendary " experience?
      I have only seen pictures, but the Frankenstein lab looked just like the one from the original movie! Very Classy!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

This is very exciting!

Comment

2015 legendary Haunt

I heard rumor that it was coming to Chicago. We will be there.
          Capt.Chaos
          Fear Asylum Haunted House
          Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

I would agree not the most exciting ... also seems like a lot of running around to get to all these places.

If I was going to do a legendary haunt tour based on what they have or haven't done I think try to work with Universal Studios Hollywood, Knotts Scary Farm, LA Hayride, Queen Mary, and that one haunt show they have there... now that would truly be legendary.

Second Pick... Tampa Busch Gardens and Universal Horror Nights Orlando and why not Disney's Haunted Mansion plus the Legends

Third pick... why not go to Atlanta and see Netherworld and the other haunts in and around there.

Forth Pick ... New York City area plus Headless Horseman plus Kevin McCurdy. In New York you have several haunts now.

Fifth Pick ... How about just Buffalo House of Horrors, all the haunts in Niagara Falls as well.

I don't know if people will want to travel to Chicago because it just seems like a city that people could or do travel to already ...

All those haunts would be close by I could drive up for those I'm only 4 or 5 hours away. We will NOT OPEN again after Halloween. That was a disaster this year.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

We had a couple people go I'll give you my review.

1) Nightmare New England was boring, not well done, and out of place with a haunt built on a mini golf. Wasn't impressed.
              2) We spent the day in Salem. The haunts are really small not great, but overall had a great time. Visited all the Witch attractions had a great time. If you are ever in the area you should go its like a full blown Halloween town.
              3) Haunted Overload was simply the high light of the whole trip. There is no words that can describe it. I'll try. Art!
              4) Fright Kingdom was your standard typical haunted house nothing exciting. It wasn't bad.

Haunted Overload and Salem visit was clearly the highlight.

Comment

Working...
              X