Haunted House forsale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted House forsale

I am selling my haunted house listed below. The façade is foam coated in stucco and attaches to 12' panels. The rest of the haunt is primarily made of 4'x8' panels - 2x4's and 3/8th's smooth ply. There are 7 asylum doors, 3 with video monitors. Some of the walls and façade will need touching up from season use and break down. Buyer will be responsible for shipping and or storage of the materials. Will include 12v lighting, fire extinguishers, some emergency lighting, and a small number of props.

IMG_5042.JPG

IMG_5044.JPG

IMG_5048.JPG

IMG_5049.JPG

IMG_5052.JPG

IMG_5056.JPG

IMG_5060.JPG

IMG_5064.JPG

IMG_5059.JPG

IMG_5062.JPG

Comment

Haunted house for sale

How much are you asking?

Comment

Where are you located?
        What are you asking?
        How many total panels?
        What size truck do you believe will be needed to move it all?

Comment

haunt for sale

Originally posted by screamforadream View Post
          Where are you located?
          What are you asking?
          How many total panels?
          What size truck do you believe will be needed to move it all?
          Sorry, how much are you asking for the items for sale? I didn't see a price.

Comment

The haunt is currently in a 48' connex container( not able to be shipped) and is packed full. I am located in Jacksonville Florida. A lot of the panels are double sided i will post the number when I get to the shop tomorrow. There is a geri-chair/ hospital chair, the left body in the pic, all lab equipment, the entire haunt lighting, A brand new pow stick and poppers , and a used set of poppers and a used pow stick, the cell doors, monitors , 1 media player and 2 DVD players , some other miscellaneous stuff, a giant spider head and its front legs , giant electroshock box, light up fuse panel, breaker box, wood stanchions ect... Mainly selling the walls and adding in the rest..
            Last edited by rivercityfx; 11-10-2014, 07:59 PM. Reason: Wrong spelling

Comment

Still waiting on that price......

Comment

8, 000 + shipping but I will review any review any reasonable offer
                Last edited by rivercityfx; 11-17-2014, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Is this a complete haunt or did you just use it for a portion of the haunt?

Comment

please send a inventory of whats included with this package.. i am very interested..

bradtallcool1@gmail.com,

Comment

Complete haunt, we had 3 seperate haunts in 3 seperate buildings, there are 180 panels the majority front and back 1st room was a cell block next was a hall way, the the control room, shock therapy, then the marrianette/ doll room, the kitchen, then the butcher scene, then autopsy room, then the padded hall way then another hall and your out

Comment

Originally posted by rivercityfx View Post
                        Complete haunt, we had 3 seperate haunts in 3 seperate buildings, there are 180 panels the majority front and back 1st room was a cell block next was a hall way, the the control room, shock therapy, then the marrianette/ doll room, the kitchen, then the butcher scene, then autopsy room, then the padded hall way then another hall and your out
                        please send inventory to kevinmdonovan1@gmail.com - very interested.

Comment

12 v lighting, 12 v power box x2, 12 v wall adapter, 12 v wiring, 180 or so front and back wall panels, 7 fire extinguishers , 3-4 plug in wall emergency lights, 7 cell doors(3 with monitors) 2 DVD players, 1 Sony media player, 1 media player from fright props( needs remote) , 1950's electric gym buzzer, Geri/ hospital chair( reddish pink in color), gored up Bucky skeleton, lab equipment( microscope, hazardous light up metal container, surgical light, miscellaneous jars with parts, a skull, small metal globe, lab tubes, faux metal table , large breasted autopsy victim , lab shelves, 3 pieces of lab type equipment, faux metal lab cabinet, kitchen cabinets x 2 , kitchen counter, fax metal counter, faux bookshelves x3, themed main front door, facade( stuccoed foam) , faux metal lab door, 2 metal swinging kitchen style doors, faux metal shock therapy door, faux electroshock machine w/ faux tesla coils, 2 pow sticks(1 new), 4 popper(2 newer) , marrianette dummy, perfect storm machine, metal 6' accordion gate, kid victim dummy, faux metal control room shelving, 2 dirtied up toilets, giant UV spider head, 2 large spider front legs, 15-20 wooden stanchions

Comment

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nc552x7uo...aaiDLvdMa?dl=0

Additional Pictures

Comment

Haunt for sale

Message sent your way.

Comment

Working...
                              X