Opened on Halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U DO Whutt U Have To DO!

And that is my complete "Answer" To "Jim, that is nuts".
    I have done a lot of nuts/things here to enterain those customer/people.
    Time allowing, we ask them what kind of a tour they want? so , in theory, they could back here many, many times and be entertained every time.(As long as their choices changed)
    i once had a couple who showed up at my door almost Every Week all one Winter after a 3 hour drive ! I admit it, i was hard-pressed to entertain them with new and different stuff when they were sticking to such a frequent-flyer schedule.
    Most of the time it be just the two of them.. they would respond to what ever I was doing , as if they had never been here before!
    (That kind of made me begin to "Wonder"? about them?)
    But I did manage to find new scares ,just for them.
    For instance, one time as I was taking a short cut to arrive ahead of them at one room I ran through the bathroom, grabbed a long piece of toilet paper from the roller, kept running, threw the T.P. up and managed to hook it on a small steel hook that they would soon be passing under. The hall is very lit up, she was busy looking down? the T.p. slightly grazed the top of her head, she screamed "Bloody Murder!"
    IF I HAD to ripoff some T.P. , hang it on that hook, make sure it hung down Just enough so it would barely touch her , i probably could not have got it right. I did it all so quick,somehow it WAs RIGHT!?
    Another time,just the two of them ended up in the wine cellar in total darkness,they went down one at a time, as they crept around, slowly they heard a little growly noise, each one assumed it was the other..tip-toeing in complete darkness, they bumped into one another! A loud reaction followed!
    The noise that each one thought was their girlfriend-boyfriend was me . I know how to put my voice into that room, it was hysteriacl!
    Having them scare each other must mean i'm a lazy Haunter, huh? I am sure they will never forget it, and this was AFTER they had been here So Many Times!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
    X