Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

No Lochness

We are all staying home. Afraid you will be the only one there.

Well....maybe a few more of us will show up to keep you company.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

I have heard from reliable sources that this will be the biggest transworld show to date.

We will be there with a booth as big as ever and loaded with TONS of new products I am pretty proud to be producing.
          Kevin R. Alvey
          info at gore-galore.com
          www.gore-galore.com
          www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
          www.youtube.com/goregalore13
          www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

I'd love to see a completed seminar schedule for TransWorld come out soon.
            I'll probably go, regardless (already reserved the hotel), but I'm looking for some specific educational offerings this year and can't afford to attend all of the trade shows and conventions.
            Fright In Falcon Haunted Maze
            http://frightinfalcon.com

Comment

Deadhouse design has larger booth this year. Know 4 vendors not showing. No interactive haunt this year Dark zone should be really good this year.

Comment

I'll be there, and we at Decimated Designs now have a bigger booth too :P lol I'm excited for this year, we're breaking out some wild stuff on our end and I REALLYYYY hope to buy some cool pieces as well!

Comment

This will be our second year. Looking forward to taking classes & planning to open our haunt this year.

Comment

I'll be there!
                    And I think they are finalizing seminars as we speak - Im super excited to be teaching part of one this year
                    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

^ Looking forward to your class Katie! Did yours at midwest last year and I enjoyed it.

On a related note I have a question in regards to the C.H.A.O.S. Safety Seminar.

What kind of stuff do they cover in the seminar? I am not an owner but I am an Actor Manager for our haunt so I didn't know if I would benifit in someway from the class.

Thanks!
                      Last edited by Dippy; 01-08-2015, 01:16 AM.
                      Ken Jones

Comment

st. louis - expo

I am turning to pro haunt in time for the 2015 season in the lake of the Ozarks area . I have an investor and potentially one other who wants me to take him to the Expo in St Louis. I have looked at the requirements of getting in, and I don't see how it is possible that I can get the paper work done in time. Is there somebody I can get a hold of . I fear I will lose my investor if I can't get him in to it.
                        Thank you for any help that you can offer.

Comment

The site can be confusing, however they take steps to insure that qualified buyers and professional haunters attend the show. If you contact Jennifer Braverman personally, ( email is jen@haashow.com ) she may be able to help you. However, she is probably pretty busy, so give the general contact option on the haashow.com site a try for a faster response. It isn't that hard to attend, and the paperwork isn't too bad, but it's all there for a reason. Just don't forget, they're a business too, so they'd rather have you there then turn you away, just ask, and you shall receive.

Comment

Re: Dippy

Thanks!!!!! I'm glad you liked the MHC one!
                            I'll also be around all weekend, if you want to pick my brain on actor stuff
                            Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Yeah, don't worry, if you contact Jen, she will just push your registration through. As you can imagine, this is very common.
                              Tanner Phillips
                              Mastermind
                              The Darkest Hour
                              http://darkesthourhaunt.com

Comment

Working...
                              X