Fire Effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Effect

Does anyone know of a realistic fire/flame effect in the 10ft high range beside a projection?

thanks

-V

YES!!!! The Chauvet Geyser!!!! Get one! I use them like they're going out of style, BEST fake fire effect out there by far!

Comment

I used to own a very large DJ and lighting business, and I can promise you almost all of the prices are identical, they are usually set by the actual manufacturer not by the individual retailer.

The jr is good if you're not using it often, you have to account for more than just the size of the flame, but how often it will be set off, the larger and original RGB is a more powerful fogger and can outperform the smaller version, the price difference is only about $100, so it's worth the investment to just get the best one.

Some retailers will give you the hook up, there's a few in New York I know pretty well who can't advertise their prices because it's lower than what the manufacturer allows, but you have to do regular business with them to get a decent price.

My best suggestion, see what companies offer a decent cyber Monday discount, even target carries it online, if you get 40% off any single item....just get it drop shipped via target, or something similar.

Otherwise you're looking at approx $399 for the regular and $299 for the jr

Comment

fire effect

thanks! I will check into it

-V

Comment

I know one but its not that realistic... Me and my dad made a demon torch thing. We took a couple soda bottles, cut them in half, spray painted them black, and made it look like a torch. Then we made a bunch of creepy designs on it then we put a computer fan on the bottom and some orange, red, and yellow LED lights on top and some orange fabric and when we turned the computer fan on it looked like a fire. It was pretty cool but I think its broke now
          - Ethan Hall, EEK Productions Owner/Operator

Comment

Originally posted by screamforadream View Post
            YES!!!! The Chauvet Geyser!!!! Get one! I use them like they're going out of style, BEST fake fire effect out there by far!
            Any idea how many times you can do the Chauvet Geyser Jr. blast before needing a refill?
            Last edited by Dark Tiki Studios; 07-15-2015, 01:18 PM.
            Haunt: DARK REALMS

Day job: Game Composer/Sound Designer

My "geek rock" band: Legendary nOObs

Comment

We use several flame fx at creepyworld they are cheap to buy and really safe. Typically a flame machine costs about $3000 or so ... they shoot flames over 10 feet high. If you want a fire ball explosion those can be bought as well but the cost is more. We bought from Orlando Special FX. Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
              X