Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday Sale! All Costumes $666

HW.jpg

This Friday we are selling our souls to consumerism. On Nov 27 at midnight to Dec 1st all costumes will be slashed to $666!
    We only have a limited supply available so place your order now! Orders are a first come first serve basis.
    Accessories not included (Staffs, Canes)

From us to yours, Happy Thanksgiving!

www.globalfearenterprises.com
    sigpic

www.globalfearenterprises.com

I've heard before that they bait and switch by showing cool costumes at the show then deliver complete garbage, won't respond to your calls or emails and have terrible customer service and their suits are for tiny people like kids sized and average sized adult could not wear them.

DA

Comment

Global Fear Enterprises Experiences

I had the opportunity to purchase the Carrion costume last year on sale at $699.00 I believe. I had the following happen, it got to be June then July and no costume I was starting to get very nervous so I sent Mike Faust a Facebook message, he responded within 5 mins and had information for me in less than a half hour. I messaged Mike again a couple of weeks later to see if I could get the costume a few weeks early because of a photo shoot that we had secured and again he made it happen.

The season starts and the costumes are made for a thinner tall actor and we had no problem finding an actor to wear it. The first weekend finishes up and I notice that the mask has most of the paint removed and was very thin in areas but I figured I'd speak to them about it at the show. The costumes are amazing in detail and great for actor that aren't running around but rather working a scene or a que-line.

In March of this year I stopped by Global Fears booth and told both Mike and Matt about the mask breaking down and without and hesitation they both said please send it back and we will replace it, they wanted it back to see where the product had failed and figure out what went wrong. I was Very happy, only problem was when we looked for the costume we realized the scumbag actor had stolen the costume. I had also purchased on EBay a Thing that should not be costume cheap and we had no issue with this costume this year.

I was Very hesitant to order because of posts like this one but I figured I give them a shot and I would order again without hesitation.

Hope this helps

Dan Augusto
      Owner Tombstone Productions
      www.FearOnTheFarm.com

Comment

Working...
      X