Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Payback time Santa! Scare-O-Jack stole the show at your parade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payback time Santa! Scare-O-Jack stole the show at your parade.

So we all know how Santa has been getting out of control and crowding our holiday; it was payback time tonight. We took our Gore Galore Scare-O-Jack to the festival of lights parade tonight where Santa was the guest of honor. There were hundreds of little kids at the parade...make that thousands and we blew through handing out over 300 glow necklaces to the little kids before we even hit the main crowds. But Scare-O-Jack was a hit for sure. Decked him out with a halo (hula hoop with battery operated lights afixed); candy cane light necklace, and rope lights around his hands. Won the "Most Unique Entry" award out of probably 50 entries. That was pretty much a slam dunk. Everyone else piled little kids on a wagon covered with lights. We sent little kids running away from the sidewalk. Our actor does a good job of playing with the kids in the crowd taunting him. Fakes he is ignoring them then spins on his heels spreads his arms and rushes them. The kids afterward were not talking about the overgrown elf in the red suit; but the giant pumpkin monster. Sorry Santa...you got out staged at your annual light parade. Oh and Santa....we were not even planning on being in the parade until yesterday after 4 pm. Wait till we bring our A game!
    Maybe we will even remember to bring a camera next year.

Wicked Farmer

SO Easy, SO fun, so FREE and yet SOOOO effective.

You nailed it with your "WOW FACTOR"

thanks for sharing!!!
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

I must admit...

I walked Transworld floor for several years admiring Gore Galore's giant costumes. Finally got one last year at Transworld. The "WOW" factor at 4 parades this year was great. During summer/ fall parades we had four people passing out our flyers; two on either side of parade route. When crowd saw Scare-O-Jack they had their hands out 'I NEED A FLYER...Can I take 2 and give one to my friend". It is SO MUCH MORE than a outfit for an actor to wear at the haunt. We had parade committees writing us letters afterwards this summer saying we were the hit of the parade and "PLEASE COME BACK NEXT YEAR!"

Oh yeah...it is great at the haunt as well LOL.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Yea, thats what I was thinking...wheres the photo? Really wanted to see it....

Stew

Comment

Thanks again for demonstrating exactly what I have been telling customers for a decade.

These giant costume's budget should be taken out of marketing and not props because that is how to best use it.
          For marketing!!!
          Kevin R. Alvey
          info at gore-galore.com
          www.gore-galore.com
          www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
          www.youtube.com/goregalore13
          www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X