Lifemask business for sale.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifemask business for sale.....

I have a collection of over 100 lifemask molds, which are durable and can produce thousands of masks for pennies each. All of the Horror Stars are included, and I will be posting a complete list later this week...unfortunately, I cannot sell them by the piece, as the whole lot has to go...I have made thousands over the years, selling the castings on Ebay, and to private collectors, and this is perfect for someone who wants to start an interesting business, and could use a few thousand extra dollars every month. I have now gone fully into the Haunt business, and I hate to see these molds just sitting around in my shop, so I've decided to sell the whole lot...As I said , It's a great business which is guaranteed to make you money with very little effort...
    If anyone has any questions...just Ask....

Here is the list of the molds that I have...Each of which will produce thousands at pennies per casting...
    Peter Cushing
    Tim Curry
    John Carradine
    James Dean
    Natalie portman
    Leanard Nimoy
    William Shatner
    Patrick Stewart
    Patrick Stewart as The Locutus Borg
    Robert Duvall
    John Goodman
    Sigorney Weaver
    Fred Gwynne
    Malcolm McDowel
    Jim Carrey Ringo Starr Young David Bowie Tommy Lee Jones Johnny Depp George Clooney Fred Astaire Arnold Swartzenegger David Bowie in The Hunger Old Age Makeup Marlon Brando Al Pacino Joan Crawford Buster Keaton Jerry Lewis Bob Hope George Washington (1785) Clark Gable Michael Keaton Jack Nicholson
    Jack Nicholson (Grinning) Boris Karloff Lon Chaney jr. Alfred Hitchcock Val Kilmer Robert Deniro Julia Roberts Vincent Price (Old) Vincent Price (Young) Bela Lugosi Abe Lincoln (1865) Peter Lorre Humphrey Bogart Christopher Walken and Anthony Hopkins

Comment

Can you send me more info..

can you send me more info?

photos of molds, are they ultracal, silicon, fiberglass? How old? What do you use to make the actual pulls? Resin, plaster, I can go on for ever so Any way..

Lets talk..

Peter T
      FS

FablesStudiosInfo@yahoo.com
      Fables Studios
      Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
      https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

I need a few extra thousand dollars a month with little effort. Where do I sign up?

Comment

Interested...please send info, price & pics.

thx
          stew

Comment

DCP_0001.JPGDCP_0003.JPGHere are some shots of the molds
            Last edited by Rick Crane; 12-17-2014, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Bela Lugosi.jpgbronze masks page.jpgjohnny depp.jpglokflyer.jpg

Comment

image059.pngimage019.jpgimage007.jpgimage016.jpg

Comment

Hey Rick can I buy some lifecasts from you before you get rid of everything? Let me know Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President
                  www.HalloweenProductions.com
                  www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                  www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                  www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                  X