Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there such a thing as haunter's paranoia? 😳

Because if so, I have it.

Can't sleep at night, too much on my mind, staying up late reading haunt forums and watching videos.

Can't decide if I'll ever be as good as some of the haunts I've seen on haunt tours.

One minute I can do this; the next minute I'm a total loser.

Do we have enough money? What if I forget some major component?

Do I have thick enough skin to be able to take criticism?

What if no one comes???😳😳😳😳

Ok obviously people will come, but what if not enough people come?

Sometimes reading these forums is so awesome and I'm so excited and pumped. And then sometimes I feel like what the hell am I doing?!?!?!

Please tell me this is normal haunter thinking😱😳😣
    ~nail in the coffin~

**Crawford School of Terror**
    Connellsville, PA

paranoia? anxiety?

Yes I think it's real. I had it all last year, it got progressively worse until October 1st. That was when I realized, I was ready, as ready as I could be. I knew it wouldn't be perfect but I had done everything in my power to make it successful. Whatever didn't work, I would learn from and I did.
    You're not crazy, not by the standard definitions anyway.
    However, I'm not sure what a 'normal' haunter is.
    Jan/grey lady
    greyhousehaunts.com

Comment

Yep, it's a year round thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Countless dreams.....

My biggest paranoia because we have to set up and tear down each - I constantly have dreams of not being finished on opening day....and by not being finished I mean literally nothing has been done, i'll open the door to the attraction and there will be a few wall panels up...or just a couple props laying around and I cant figure out what I am supposed to do.

I have had that dream to many times to count over the last 20 years........

Comment

And you haven't even dealt with a Fire Marshall yet!!!! THAT will keep you up for WEEKS!!!
          R&J Productions
          Las Vegas, NV
          www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Sounds like everything is working perfectly...Congratulations your on your way to be a pro....

Stew

Comment

Originally posted by RJ Productions View Post
              And you haven't even dealt with a Fire Marshall yet!!!! THAT will keep you up for WEEKS!!!
              How about you have very cool Fire Marshal and they tell you, by the way "you will have a new FM next year" That keeps you up for a full year
              Gary
              Midnight Evil Productions
              www.MidnightEvil.com
              Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
              www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

Those Dreams!

I have had a dream more than once that my "House" was an old building that my Dad tore down when I was 10 years old, but now it's my haunt and what a dump! How is this supposed to work?
                My other haunt nightmares usually involve the Customer From HELL! Whiney, stupid, nasty buttpainer.
                Then i have this other dream that i am living in a trailer court in the woods with a bunch of down-and-out people, who actually are pretty nice people!
                I accidentally bought three winning LOTTO tickets tonight,so in a day or two I will have new problems to deal with,hiring personal body guards, hiting acountants, lawyers business managers, problems never stop!
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                X