poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poll

how old will you be when you quit doing haunted houses?
    Danny

I will probably quit when they pry my death studios mask from my cold hand. LOL!
    I dont know its hard to quit one way or another. Probably be a long time till I do completely.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

I'm not sure, doing a home haunt sucks the money right out of your pocket. I need to go pro so it can pay for its self. I don't think I'll ever stop its just a matter of how big or small the show will be.
      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

The Ravens Grin Inn is a "Haunted" Haunted House, my Great-grandfather Eley was a bartender here 100 years ago, a psychic (who seemed to know some little known history about this house) claimed 37 ghosts already live here (1865 house)
        They might find my body under a pile of slide blankets someday at the bottom of the stairs, but I will still be here, running the place.
        You "Youngsters" in haunting,(I'm 58) stop by in another 50 years, I'll be here waiting for you.
        Get to Mount Carroll early, like in the middle of the afternoon? Need to kill some time? Wander through the city graveyard up on the next hill to the west of my house, lots of really old stones and 6,400 dead people to "See"!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
        X