Haunt For Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt For Sale!

Enough material to create a 20,000 - 24,000+ sq ft haunted house facility. $150K or best reasonable offer.

Info and photos at hauntednashville.com

Use as 3 attractions, one big haunt, or save items for future expansion.
    The sets, materials, and equipment for sale comprised the bulk of Haunted Nashville™, which ran for 3 seasons and was named for two consecutive years as one of Haunted Attraction Magazine’s Top 25.
    (note: Much of Turbidite Manor™ was built in 2003 and ran for 6 total seasons, including those at Haunted Nashville™. A quarter of the flats and most of the deck structure was replaced as new in 2009).
    Create new designs or recreate original floorplans with included drawings. Also, plenty of rooms/hallways ready to be themed or altered.
    (sets, decks, & ceilings are alpha-numerically coded for reassembly)
    All assets are currently housed in FIVE 53’ trailers (drivers available) plus specialty equipment/props housed elsewhere (climate controlled).
    Trailers available for purchase separately.
    As much as possible is on palettes and shrink wrapped.
    Dual direction 5,500 lb Uline Palette Truck included (purchased new in 2013).
    Shipping is to be handled by purchaser and is not included in sales price.

HH-for-sale-badge-2015.jpgHN Sale Flier 2015.jpg
    Last edited by hamilton; 02-01-2016, 04:15 PM.
    Nathan P. Hamilton

Owner/Operator
    Haunted Nashville
    Turbidite Manor

How much are you asking?
    Tanner Phillips
    Mastermind
    The Darkest Hour
    http://darkesthourhaunt.com

Comment

It looks like you guys did a pretty good job tearing down, and storing it. It's tempting, I'll think about it for sure.

Can I ask why you guys have decided to close your doors? Was the haunt profitable, or were you forced to close? (Has nothing to do with my decision, I am just always curious as to what drives people out of the business) Especially just starting out, I want to understand all the good and bad of what I'm getting myself into.
      Tanner Phillips
      Mastermind
      The Darkest Hour
      http://darkesthourhaunt.com

Comment

@Tanner -

I became overwhelmed with personal situation, including divorce and raising my two small children, so my ability to run the business became too impaired. I have since moved on to other work and wish the haunt assets to go to a good new home.
        Nathan P. Hamilton

Owner/Operator
        Haunted Nashville
        Turbidite Manor

Comment

Are the five 53' trailers included?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Dylan
            The trailers are not included with the sale, sorry. They may be used for transport then will be returned to owner. The owner has drivers available.

UPDATE:

YES, the trailers are available to purchase separately ... contact me for more info!

parlourtrick@me.com
            Last edited by hamilton; 02-01-2016, 04:12 PM.
            Nathan P. Hamilton

Owner/Operator
            Haunted Nashville
            Turbidite Manor

Comment

Are you in a hurry to sell? Is there a point when you would start piecing it out? Thanks

Comment

@Dylan
                This is an all-in sale, not intending on piecing it out, sorry...
                Nathan P. Hamilton

Owner/Operator
                Haunted Nashville
                Turbidite Manor

Comment

If I was to buy it, I would take it all. Glad to hear it will not be pieced out. I almost got burned on some sets that were listed, then come to find out some pieces were missing because they were sold individually. Do you mind keeping me updated if you sell it. I will consult my partners on this. Thanks

Comment

Haunt Sale Photos

Just posted more photos at HauntedNashville.com
                    Nathan P. Hamilton

Owner/Operator
                    Haunted Nashville
                    Turbidite Manor

Comment

This haunt has now been spoken for. If there are any changes in the status, I'll be sure to post back. Thanks all!
                      Nathan P. Hamilton

Owner/Operator
                      Haunted Nashville
                      Turbidite Manor

Comment

This is awesome news!

Comment

HAUNTED HOUSE for sale!

Back on the market! Buyer could not secure venue in time for 2015 show ... get a jump on your 2016 show now!

hauntednashville.com

Enough material to create a 20,000 - 24,000+ sq ft haunted house facility. $150K

Use as 3 attractions, one big haunt, or save items for future expansion.
                          The sets, materials, and equipment for sale comprised the bulk of Haunted Nashville™, which ran for 3 seasons and was named for two consecutive years as one of Haunted Attraction Magazine’s Top 25.
                          (note: Much of Turbidite Manor™ was built in 2003 and ran for 6 total seasons, including those at Haunted Nashville™. A quarter of the flats and most of the deck structure was replaced as new in 2009).
                          Create new designs or recreate original floorplans with included drawings. Also, plenty of rooms/hallways ready to be themed or altered.
                          (sets, decks, & ceilings are alpha-numerically coded for reassembly)
                          All assets are currently housed in FIVE 53’ trailers (drivers available) plus specialty equipment/props housed elsewhere (climate controlled).
                          As much as possible is on palettes and shrink wrapped.
                          Dual direction 5,500 lb Uline Palette Truck included (purchased new in 2013).
                          Shipping is to be handled by purchaser and is not included in sales price.
                          Nathan P. Hamilton

Owner/Operator
                          Haunted Nashville
                          Turbidite Manor
                          Nathan P. Hamilton

Owner/Operator
                          Haunted Nashville
                          Turbidite Manor

Comment

YOu need to supply a phone number because I tried to call you but the number you have listed goes to some answering machine. Larry
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President
                            www.HalloweenProductions.com
                            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Haunt for sale

Number provided is active ... I got your message Larry, and called you back (left message.) I'll send personal message as well

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                              YOu need to supply a phone number because I tried to call you but the number you have listed goes to some answering machine. Larry
                              Nathan P. Hamilton

Owner/Operator
                              Haunted Nashville
                              Turbidite Manor

Comment

Working...
                              X