Chainsaws...chainsaws...chainsaws...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chainsaws...chainsaws...chainsaws...

"SCARE-SAW" CHAINSAWS... ****PRE-TRANSWORLD SPECIAL****Reg. Price $699. ----SPECIAL---$599. +plus FREE shipping ---that's a $125.00 savings!!!
    50% Deposit required prior to the close of TRANSWORLD on Sunday, March 22nd...Guaranteed delivery dates! Only building a dozen at this price (4 sold) as of today!

These are a must have for any indoor haunt! Also great for any outdoor haunt if your tired of mixing gas, pull starts, etc. Precision built in our electrical shop, these dual speaker units throw out a 120+ decibels!!! We start with actual chainsaws add our speakers, control boards, quick disconnect "Speak-On" fittings, 5+ cable lead, 12 volt HD battery with "Fanny Pack", Battery Tender charger & "Speak-On" plug-in adapter. We gore 'em up a bit & usually leave the factory pull start attached & bar installed (unless the bar was damaged or missing) & we will add our aluminum bar) which is great to use on a spark fence!!! By far the most realistic (other than an actual chainsaw ) most complete units available...BAR none! (pun intended) - (sorry couldn't resist!) . Also have a version in a concrete saw...reg. price $799. +plus $30. shipping----Transworld Special - $699. +plus FREE shipping!!!! PM me with any questions. https://youtu.be/sBhuddF-bTg
    Last edited by pickle; 03-17-2015, 03:46 PM. Reason: updating video
    Jim Pashley
    The FEAR FACTORY
    www.thefearfactorynj.com
    855-NJ HAUNT
    sigpic
    "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Pm Sent -

Sent you a PM about the Concrete Saw -

Comment

I'm not seeing any pictures here?
      Tanner Phillips
      Mastermind
      The Darkest Hour
      http://darkesthourhaunt.com

Comment

Sound Track?

Hey Pickle, is that the same sound track used it the FrightProps saw?

Comment

And then there was one...

Make that he has one left. Got your email Pickle and yes on adding the saw to my barrel kit.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Sent PM. Unless I miscounted, this should be the last one!

Rich

Comment

Pre-transworld special....

See original post for PRE-TRANSWORLD SPECIAL!!!
              Jim Pashley
              The FEAR FACTORY
              www.thefearfactorynj.com
              855-NJ HAUNT
              sigpic

Comment

Copyright Violation

You need to immediately cease and desist using the custom audio files and custom BooTunes firmware from the FrightProps FrightSaw.
                We paid a lot of money for this sound track and you are violating our copyrights.

In addition, your youtube video that is infringing on our copyright needs to be removed before we are forced to take this to the next level.

Doug.
                www.frightprops.com
                www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
                [Google+] [YouTube]
                [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Comment

Weird his logo does not even go to a store site. I would be upset as well Doug.

Comment

Hey Doug,
                    YouTube video has been resolved with our audio...having issues with the coding, embedding & loading onto this site but new vid/audio should be up tomorrow. Just to be clear though, I purchased one of your saws last year, in a hurry for an early opening. The case got destroyed opening nite...we transferred most of the guts into another real case. While your saw worked well (one nite...no fault of the saws) we made many of our own improvements to the overall design and saw. We built a few, tweaking them as we went. So while that soundtrack in the vid was from your original saw (but rebuilt into our saw), we did pay for it (nearly $800. if you check my receipt) & that was sold as a used saw as the other couple were. We are using that vid & our new audio to sell our new chain saws & concrete saws. We have now changed virtually everything from the amplifier, speakers, controller, sound board and even building our own fiberglass cases which should be done soon...100% our design & audio. But you are correct that audio should have been removed after the used saw was sold. I apologize for that & will make sure that it doesn't happen again.

Pickle

PS: We are working on a website to showcase the various saws & our other products as well...hopefully up soon.
                    Jim Pashley
                    The FEAR FACTORY
                    www.thefearfactorynj.com
                    855-NJ HAUNT
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X