No announcement yet.

Huge hauntworld announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hauntworld is on the rise... yesterday we did over 51,000 visitors.

It will reach upwards of 300,000 visitors soon.

I also want to make an announcement that Hauntworld blog is being updated... so each blog will become like a unique article that can be shared. Hard to explain but once its done you can see a unique url for each blog, so you can copy and share it.

Coming next week.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Just within the past couple days Hauntworld has now shot up to 26,000 most popular website. We have already passed ONE million visitors for the month of September. If you haven't already update or add your profile ... or contact Patti to make it a featured profile. Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

Happy to report that for the month of September Hauntworld passed 1 million visitors and is now inside the top 25,000 websites in America.

In case you are wondering the other site who claims to compete with us is behind by about 6 times the sites. In other words we are 6 times higher than other haunt directories. I think this year Hauntworld is going to break top 8000 websites in America.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

ALEXA RANKINGS AS OF TODAY:

Hauntworld.com UNITED STATES 19,785 most popular 180,902 GLOBAL ranks up 223,297 websites

We expect to get inside the top 10,000

NOW...

HauntedHouse.com if you picked this website to buy marketing what a mistake... United States 147,021 and Global 1,140,381 and that is up 632,000 websites. At over 1 million you can only go up I would think. LOL

Just for giggles my own personal website www.Scarefest.com which gets a lot of traffic for a haunted house in only one city website... US 100,821 rank higher than HauntedHouse.com and globally 1,106,602 yes winning globally as well.

Since HauntedHouse.com and Scarefest.com are almost the same ... NOT REALLY Scarefest is winning, do you want to know what the traffic differences are? Okay I will tell you..

LAST SEVEN DAYS...

Hauntworld is over 700,000 unique visitors while Scarefest is at 89,000 so that is NEARLY 8 times MORE TRAFFIC.

But wait... we have other websites that we put your banners on and total all of them combined for nearly 175,000 unique visits within the last 7 days over double that of Scarefest.com

SO I THINK the moral of the story here is if Scarefest.com is getting as much traffic as HauntedHouse.com then my secondly sites like HauntedHouseMagazine.com to HauntedHayrides,com etc makes my traffic nearly TEN TIMES that of HauntedHouse.com

I would call that a royal ass kicking. I still laugh about the silly ads in HAM where the house smashes the pumpkin. Seems like the pumpkin actually smashes the house. LOL

You can still advertise by contacting Patti... we can reduce the rate.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

Just an update...

Rank

Hauntworld.com Global 155,085 Global HauntedHouse.com 1,028,981

Hauntworld.com United States 16,218 Hauntedhouse.com United States 155,085

Again just to put this in perspective ... Scarefest.com is at like 91,000 US and 900,000 globally. Even my local haunt website is beating hauntedhouse.com

I hope no one invested a lot of money in something that clearly isn't on the same level of Hauntworld.com

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

BTW... there is another site that measures traffic www.compete.com

I looked up Hauntworld and it gave me some info I tried to look up hauntedhouse.com it gave me this message

Low Data

This site has relatively low traffic. While Compete can provide valuable insights about sites like these, data for this domain is currently only available to Compete PRO members.
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

BTW... here is my TOP traffic referring websites for the 2015 haunted house season SO FAR. This is just the top 8 and you can see GOogle is #1 but they don't send as much traffic as they use to because people know our URL now. Most of our traffic is direct hits. However Google #1 referring website and Hauntworld #2... stats don't lie. You should become featured on the website. Just for the record Hauntworld had sent me only 7100 visits during the same time frame last year... so Hauntworld is up for me over 30%.

1. No Referrer (bookmark or direct-entry) 212,90474.14%
                2. tpc.googlesyndication.com 18,6246.49%
                3. www.google.com 13,9824.87%
                4. www.hauntworld.com 11,0643.85%
                5. www.bing.com 4,0141.40%
                6. r.search.yahoo.com 3,1801.11%
                7. m.facebook.com 2,7910.97%
                8. www.buzzfeed.com 2,4890.87%
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

Same here Google #1 and Haunworld #2. I'm surprised that facebook isn't higher but it's our 7th best under Bing and yahoo. Keep up the great work. Keep sending us customers.

Comment

Hauntworld now the 13,677 most popular website in America. It won't be long and we'll be top 10,000. In case you are wondering which you are probably NOT but hauntedhouse.com is at 116,000 something.

My haunts website is up to 81,000 maybe I could sell HH.com a banner on scarefest next year... maybe all haunts could sell them a banner to help increase their traffic. I'm going to pitch that... Hey Steve, for $1000 we'll sell you a banner for HH.com. Seems like with that website things are backwards you should sell them banners rather than them sell you one.

Just an idea next year.

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

Hauntworld up to 12,500 most popular website in America.

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President

Comment

My haunted houses TOP 10 REFER websites for the season so far,,,

1. No Referrer (bookmark or direct-entry) 271,40474.50%
                        2. tpc.googlesyndication.com 21,3765.87%
                        3. www.google.com 18,7505.15%
                        4. www.hauntworld.com 14,4073.95%
                        5. www.bing.com 5,3771.48%
                        6. r.search.yahoo.com 4,4201.21%
                        7. www.thedarkness.com 3,2450.89%
                        8. m.facebook.com 3,2270.89%
                        9. www.buzzfeed.com 2,6160.72%
                        10. googleads.g.doubleclick.net 2,1300.58%
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President