No announcement yet.

Vendors that don't Deliver - 13th Ward FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going out on a limb here but I think Shane is the one who should resolve this issue. Shane threw the party, he promised the prizes and he should have collected the prizes prior to the party. Just my two cents. If the vendor promised something then didn't deliver the day of the party shouldn't have given away the prize. I've never attend the party so honestly I don't know how it operates so who knows. If any vendor promises something they should deliver if they don't I agree they shouldn't be supported.

Comment

Gorezone

If you will go back and read my detailed log I posted here you will see where they donated the prizes it's all lined out and WE HAVE NEVER HAD AN ISSUE! They gave my people the gift certificate and we drew for it just like the many others we have give away! John the winner took the gift certificate to their booth they took it and promised to send it. ITS NOT MY ISSUE, IT'S NOT THE PERSON WHO PICKED IT UP AND ITS NOT THE WINNERS ITS THE COMPANY THAT MADE THE DONATION'S ISSUE! THEY HAVE FAILED TO SEND IT AFTER DONATING IT! Again go look at what I posted we keep very good notes and records and over 7 years we gave away over $350,000 in cash and prizes something NO one in this Industry has ever done for a party! It's been supported by the buyers and vendors because it brings us all together and that was the whole reason I started it and that's why it's been supported . We rarely give gift certificates we always like the actual prize and in 7 years I think there has been less than 9 gift certificates total. I spoke with the owner of the company and he told me and John the winner he would make it right. I will take his word for it but I will also keep contact with John to make sure he does. Shane

OH Gorezone we actually miss the first day of the show because my team which is ran by Sue spends all day collecting the prizes and they are all and always displayed at the party
      sigpic

Comment

Update on Mask

It was not delivered to Transworld talked to Jeremy at the show, he wanted to show me some pictures of progress but was hesitant because he didn't want to spoil the surprise color, I let him know the real surprise would have been just to get the mask at Transworld itself but he said he'd ship it out Monday or close to it after his 12 hr drive back from Transworld. So when I get mask I'll remove this thread, apparently he will be vending at MHC but wasn't vending at Transworld. He did show me the pics of the colors with the horns removed the colors do look good on the mask, I just wanted to be done with this. Again thank you all for helping me with the communications in this matter.

Comment

13th ward stiffed is on a $1000 custom mask won at last year's Transworld in that it was made paper thin, and ripped within minutes of putting on. It was very poorly made and they refuse to follow through with a king this right. I deter haunt owners, actors, and friends from buying from them whenever posdible. I'm out a grand on this

Comment

Again, all I can say is that I have had great experiences with Jeremy and Andrew from 13th Ward. I purchased a custom mask and had them create our Silent Hill Nurse masks & costumes for which we have received tons of praise.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427153198.921560.jpg

I know Jeremy, Vivian and Andrew well and they are very honest and good people. It's possible that he takes on too much work and gets covered up likes lot of newer vendors.

This is all very confusing to me. It's also interesting that both of these issues occurred with custom masks purchased at charity events. In my experience, dishonest people don't donate to charity auctions and certain,y not a product that requires them to sculpt, mold and create a custom mask that amounts to hours and hours of work vs just one more item from their booth.
            Brett Hays, Director
            Fear Fair
            www.fearfair.com

Comment

Brent

You seem to have my party confused with the HHA auction! WE HAVE NEVER AUCTIONED OFF A PRIZE EVER! ALL ARE GIVE AWAY DRAWING STYLE! ANYONE WHO HAS EVER ATTENDED MY PARTY WILL TELL YOU THAT! Had I just not had major surgery and Sue dealing with a medical issue we would have had the party this year and it will resume in 2016. Bottom line is and ITS SIMPLE! The winner won a prize but they did not give the actual prize ( we rarely NO WE NEVER ever ACCEPT a gift certificate for this very reason we WANT THE ACTUAL PRIZE IN HAND THIS WAY STUFF LIKE THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN AND WE WENT AGAINST OUR BETTER JUDGEMENT and allowed it LESSON LEARNED) the winning ticket was drawn and the winner was to pick up his prize at their booth THEYNEVER GAVE HIM HIS PRIZE! I WILL ALSO SAY THIS IS THE FIRST ISSUE WE HAVE EVER HAD AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THIS COMPANY EVER DONATED! There is nothing confusing its as simple as I have posted! EVERYONE GOT THEIR PRIZE BECAUSE THE ACTUAL ITEM WAS THERE TO BE HANDED TO THEM! I would think this was very clear as to what happened. I know what happened, Sue knows what happened, THE WINNER KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED and so does the company in question! I am being told they are about to send it to him over a year later. We will see. Shane
              sigpic

Comment

Demon mask has finally been delivered a yr later.

Ok well the Demon Mask has finally been delivered a yr later. It looks good on its stand. Unfortunately it won't fit my head but someone else can wear it. I like it. That's really all that matters. As far as doing business with them not in my future ever or recommend them to anyone I know. Simple fact he had an agreement with me to make the mask last yr I kept in contact with him and he dropped out of communications with me, later in December he started making masks again which I found out on Facebook. I had to go on here and make this statement about vendors not delivering which I don't like doing to begin with; it is something we should be able to work out amongst ourselves we are grown men but when you shift the blame on Shane and his promoter Sue it makes me think I'm dealing with a child a less professional business man that doesn't stand by his word. So thankfully to the influence of all of you I appreciate everything you have done to get this matter resolved.

Brett thank you for your involvement or influence, I wish I had received the mask like you said he'd deliver at Transworld but that didn't happen either. Glad you had great experience with them, I don't like hearing about vendors and their short comings selling to unsuspecting buyers.

Anyways thank you all.

Comment

Was this a contributing factor why they didn't have Insane Shane's party this year? I heard there was some drama but don't know any details to speculate.
                  Matthew Rairden
                  Circle of Ash Haunted Attraction
                  Project Manager
                  Find us on Facebook
                  www.circleofash.com

Comment

To my knowledge, that was simply due to some health issues that Shane is dealing with.
                    Brett Hays, Director
                    Fear Fair
                    www.fearfair.com

Comment

Working...
                    X