Looking for a good source of professional sound effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a good source of professional sound effects

Seems to be a lot out there that is bad quality, hissing and the like. Really hard to find a good werewolf sound ala American Werewolf in London professional quality. Anyone know a good sound source? And I don't imagine they will be free I would imagine professional clear sound files will cost something. Thanks.

Try Poison Props

Adam has won awards for sound. has a huge assortment of sounds on CD. He has werewolf props he makes so he might have what you are looking for. www.poisonprops.com

Wicked Farmer

Comment

I forgot about those thanks Wicked Farmer!

Comment

I'll second Adam over at Poison Props is fantastic!
        Zach Wiechmann
        www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Pond5.com

If you are mixing your own tracks, you can buy files from a stock media site. We frequently need noises that don't always fall in the realm of "scary stuff" so I buy files and mix & mangle them to the desired effect.
          We download from a site called pond5.com
          You can open an account and you only pay for what you purchase.
          And yes, Poison Props does have some great stuff. We use some of it too.

Comment

There is a great musician who goes by Slasher Dave. He specializes in horror themed music in the style of 80's horror flicks. He is also an amazing graphic designer who can help improve the look of all your print and web graphics. Best of all, he is very reasonably priced. Check him out!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Slash...64066376990095

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
            1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

Working...
            X