Hello Hauntworld A Message From Shane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Hauntworld A Message From Shane

Just wanted to give everyone a quick hello and no I am not dead yet. I have had several messages via text, email and Facebook and not responded to all. First I want to say I truly want to THANK EVERYONE who has attended the Insane Shane Transworld Party over the years. As some may know and others may not we are not having it this year due to a couple of factors one lack of space at the hotel this year due to the remodel and second I am dealing with a pretty serious health issue. Without going into full detail the abuse I have put my body through over the past 20 years has finally caught up with me! Its mostly due to.....well honestly me being a 20 year bulimic! Now everyone knows but hey it is what it is. I am having some major surgery to try to fix some of the damage and its going to keep me down for several weeks and really this is all I care to go into. Not that I have a reason to yell it to the Industry but I have so many Haunt Owner and Vendor friends I just felt I should just let you know. If you are friends with me on Facebook I still have my humor, you can catch me there and I will beat the hand that's been dealt to me. Also per my best buddy Paul with Atrox there will be no celebrity appearances this year as well due to well just a bad taste and we never say never we will just say with everything else going on its time to rest that too for the moment. I also want you to keep Sue in your prayers she has been a huge help along with Keegan in helping with this party and without them it would have probably stopped a long time ago its time intensive. Sue had surgery yesterday so keep her in your thoughts.

REST ASSURED THIS HAS BEEN AN INDUSTRY SUPPORTED PARTY AND WE WILL BE BACK I OWE IT TO SUE, KEEGAN, TICKETLEAP (LEE) , THE VENDORS, THE SHOW AND TO THE MANY ATTENDEES WE HAVE HAD OVER THE YEARS WE WILL CONTINUE IT WE ALL HAVE WORKED TO HARD TO JUST LET SOMEONE COME IN AND TRY AND TAKE IT OVER!!!!!! Just from all the messages I know many are bummed but I promise the return party will be talked about for years!!!!! I love you all as friends and as an Industry keep us in your thoughts and prayers and I wish you all a fun filled time at the show!! Shane and it's just simply Shane
    sigpic

Thank you Shane for your words. Yes we will be back bigger and better for the Insane Shane Party. I came through the surgery very well. All looks good. Breast cancer is not a fun things to deal with but it was caught very early thank the Lord! I hope to make it to TransWorld. It would be very hard not to see everyone, you all mean so much to me!. There really isn't a better group of people if you ask me. Shane and I will pull through our respective health issues I assure you. Thank you all for your prayers. Hope to see everyone in March!!

Much Love,
    Sue
    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Im sorry...

I knew you guys had been having physical problems. Not of this extent. Wow Im so sorry to hear this. Im glad you are both on the road to recovery. I try to keep in touch w Shane and all his craziness on F.B. I have chatted w him on there too. I always enjoy a good laugh w him! Sue im sorry but glad they caught your cancer in time. My mother passed away from cancer back in the latter 90's. It originally started w breast cancer. But today I think they have came alot further w treatments for cancer. I have always loved your party and look forward to coming to it when it returns! What you do for the vendors, transworld attendees and everyone else is unmatched!
      Thankyou,
      Damon
      www.frightmasters.weebly.com
      Damon Carson

Comment

Shane,

Glad to see or hear that are alive and well. What with Transworld be without you running around the tradeshow floor? Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
        X