Valentine's Day haunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nick,

How did you do so many people in the cold offseason? Please share! If results like this are possible we and many others are missing the boat. Please share!

Comment

Attandance

Trust me there was nobody in this attraction whatsoever!
      We were there for approximately one hour and not more than 20 people in total.
      I wish someone could really answer this question, they advertised their building is 100,000 square-foot
      But the haunted houses would totally close to about 10,000 ft.² we could tell from the time it took us to walk through.
      We really felt misled. Can we ask everyone else here if you have 100,000 square-foot building and your haunted house is only like 10 to 12,000 ft.² can you tell everybody that you have 100,000 square-foot house house? It doesn't matter if you have a 5 million square-foot building and your haunted house is only 10,000 ft.² bottom line is your haunted house is only 10,000 ft.² and that's what you should advertise. We were so excited the second we pulled in seeing the size of the building! Then once inside and after walking through we were very disappointed. There was a couple of really good actors but very turned off by very young children trying to scare us that were nothing but waste hight. And we read also that they're claiming they have the number 1 rated haunted house in Ohio! I would really like to ask them have they ever seen land of illusions??? The owners there have close to $5 million invested in their attraction and it's nothing but jaw-dropping. Have they ever seen the dent schoolhouse?? Millions invested in that traction and awesome good as it gets! The haunted schoolhouse in Akron Ohio millions invested and very good!
      Haunted Hoochie lots and lots of money invested and all adult actors that push it to it's limits! How can you possibly claim your haunted house is the number one rated when it doesn't even compare to one room and any of these attractions?
      Be honest and tell customers you have a 10,000 to 12,000 square-foot attraction that consist of 4 houses!
      And be honest and don't be saying you do thousands of customers when you possibly only did a couple hundred.
      Can I ask how long have you been in the business for? Most of these other haunts I can see that are top-notch have been in business for 20+ years and are pioneers in this business.

Comment

Does anyone really want to tour a 100,000 square foot haunted attraction? That's way too long and would get old pretty quickly. I think a 20-25k, square foot show is more than enough after that you get bored and are ready to exit.

Jake

Comment

Blood barn you answer the question, what is your name and what is the name of your haunt?

Think we all know who you really are, cute attempt to make me look bad. Better luck next time
          Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Is this thread even about Valentines Day anymore? LOL

Nick, yes clearly we both know who this is... its the same person we discovered was making obscene prank calls to my phone, telling me they wanted to F**K Patti in her A*S and then stick it in her mouth. I think it goes without saying someone is very very jealous, upset and mad about all your success.
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Dave Myers

Who am I?
              Dave Myers from Gallipolis Ohio right on the Ohio West Virginia border.
              HauntedBloodBarn haunted Trail.
              And we're not making an attack on anyone just posting our opinion of one of the Valentine's Day haunts we seen!
              All I said is we were a little unhappy with the size of the attraction,and we felt very mislead was all
              Some of the rooms inside were nice it just wasn't what we expected.
              Were new to this business and trying to learn as much as we can to take our attraction to the next level.
              Unfortunately were in a very small town. I can't say personally that I know anyone on here.
              But we have ment lots of haunters along our journeys touring haunts.

Comment

Again I ask if this thread is about Valentines Day any longer... with that being said I did a search for your haunt on the web it doesn't come up. Do you have a URL so I can visit your website? Thanks Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                X