Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightscream... Different owners? Different panel designs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightscream... Different owners? Different panel designs?

I did a search of the forum before posting this to see if it was discussed before.... but did Nightscream studios change hands? their website is different, they seem to be focusing mostly on VF panels now, but specifically it seems like they got rid of a ton of their old designs and are offering completely different stuff (and a huge selection)......

Any ideas?
    Shawn
    Fear Engineer
    HauntedHouse.ca

NightScream studios

From what I know, they had a agreement with another company to rep there panels, and that company could not keep up with the amount of panels they sold. So the guys at NightScream bought a state of the art machine that can pretty much run its self 24 hours a day. I bought close to 400 panels from them this past year and toured there building, so I got the inside scoop! They have over 100 different panels and every year then come out with close to 20 new panels so they should have close to 120 different panels now.
    Theres also neithercraft, they have very nice panels also, and Larry had a few panels at the show last year that were nice. If you're looking for panels I would highly suggest to wait to the biggest Halloween show of the year and check out what's there, Companies always seem to wait to reaville their new products at that show!

Comment

Not exactly....

Keith from Scareparts was the one who made all the panels for rodney(nightscream).

They had a disagreement and went their seperate ways.

Has nothing to do with keeping up with demand.

So since the split Rodney bought is own vac form and had to make new designs.

ALSO, not sure how Rodney is comin up with 20 fifferent panels every year when this is the first year on his own.

Stew

Comment

Hmmmmmm

Rodney had a disagreement with someone? That sounds new
        Joe Phillips
        The Shallow Grave
        Winter Haven FL
        http://www.theshallowgrave.com/

Comment

*snerk* Ya think?

Comment

Scareparts panels look pretty good but the panels that Nightscream brought last year looked terrible. If I can remember correctly one of the panels was a barrel I mean who wants a panel of a barrel. Most seemed like knock offs of Scareparts panels and the rest seemed so un-creative I wouldn't even give them a second glance. I know a lot of people who have had very bad experiences with Nightscream. It's nothing more than my opinion.

Comment

Panels

Wrong info.
              From what I can tell you NightScream has had their machine for at least three years now,how do I know this? I placed orders with them and was at their shop to pick up my order and seen their machine and they were very busy filling orders I asked them I thought you're Reping panels for Keith. They explained years ago they were and they had a very large order for a Six Flags themepark ,Keith agreed to do the order after several months he never got the order done and dropped the ball on them. that's when they purchased their machine and went full force. I know Rodney owns the company but I've been there several times most of the time he's not there,he has several other businesses and his crew of workers run everything and fill the orders. All I can tell you is from what I know and the four different times I've been there, I place an order they call me a couple days later and the order is ready to go I drive there pick it up and I'm nothing but happy. The same goes with Neithercraft! Tomoc is a very nice guy and has a very nice panels, and has always delivered when I placed an order with them! I've never dealt with Tripple 666 So I can't say either way about them. but if you're trying to say their panels are not original ideas well then who's ideas are they? Everyones selling coffin panels,Rock panels, stone panels,gothic panels, the list goes on and on. Last year at Transworld it looked like they had at least 100 different panels, and have read in their catalog every year they come out with 20+ new panels. if you don't like their panels then don't buy them. But from what I can tell you when I was at their shop this past August there was thousands of panels inside and lots of orders being filled so someone's obviously buying their panels keeping them very busy.

Comment

Whatever dude...I was at both places and Keiths recently. He has 100's of panels already done - 8ft stacks everywhere.

Im not on either one of ther sides. However, if you look at nightscreams current catalog , the panels look terrible. Are you kidding?

Stew

Comment

I saw those panels it was a booth with panels stacked like 200 feet high. I want to be nice so I won't say anything other than nothing.

I will also say I would not buy or use those in my haunt. I think I went beyond saying nothing. Whoops.

Comment

I think this booth was near the front of the show. The panels seemed pretty silly looking. Why would anyone want to buy a panel of a mansion décor would its not realistic or when you can build it to look realistic. I think if someone is going to make these panels it should only be of something that is way too difficult to make.

Not a fan of that other company either because their panels are brittle.

We have orders panels in the past from companies that do not display at the tradeshow but on a limited level. Most of the panels we've ordered are rocks or stones.

Comment

Working...
                    X