I messed up... Wall panels for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I messed up... Wall panels for sale.

So I've been on a buying spree, and in the past couple of months have purchased more wall panels than I can store.

I have over 4,000 panels in all. I only plan on using 3,000 for my shows this season.

If you need any wall panels, please email me at bobbyarel@gmail.com

There's plenty to choose from, and All walls are sturdy, only one or two seasons old, fire treated, and very well built.

Between the plywood, studs, paint, and fire retardant, the material cost alone on each panel is about $65.

Save time, save money, and easily extend your attraction or add in a new side attraction for obscenely cheap.

Panels cost $45/each and a minimum purchase of 50 is required.

Panels are stored indoors and in weatherproof trailers. Panels for sale have never been outdoors.

Located in North Haven CT.

Any theming to them or black only panels?

Comment

There's a mix, I have some black, some are themed with trim/moulding, some are white and distressed, there aren't many good for clown anything, but there's quiet the mix, I'll try to snag photos. But I literally have panels stacked so high you need a skid steer with a 12' lift just to get to the top lol.

I really did mess up, there's just TOO many wall panels.

Comment

Sent u a pm

Comment

Hauntworld Buying Power At It's Finest!

Sold over 300 panels already, only 700 left.

To make things easier, I settled on a final price of $40/panel for the haunts that have already gotten panels, so I thought I'd let everyone know and officially change the price.

I would like to have SOME storage back come transworld.

ScaryHarry- I got your PM and replied, and WILL accept trade offers.

Guys, I have a LOT of wall panels. I bought more than I could have ever anticipated...so we need to make room. Don't be shy, shoot me a message, I am very flexible and will work with you!

Comment

Not trying to be offensive here, but I'm averaging $30 a panel on my end, 2x2 AND 2x4 construction, some plywood, some luan, painted and trimmed. Could you please post pics of some of the panels as to give me an idea as to why yours are so much? Perhaps it would help me understand more.

Thanks.

Comment

Plywood is $45/sheet in CT
              2 bys are $3ea
              Primer
              Paint
              Flame retardant

No offense taken, material costs vary by region, and New England suffers from some of the highest costs in the country...lol

Comment

wow. Last time I purchased stuff... here's what I remember

Luan (named different at my store) $13.50
                OSB board (partical / chip board, not pressed dust) $7.57
                Plywood, 1/2. About $22? I think.

2x's are about $2.65 for precut studs last I looked.

Top choice was a bit more.

Perhaps we should go into business, find the cheapest build state, build panels and sell them, lol.

Comment

Plus freight

Comment

Lmao hacksaw, if I had those costs, I'd have built an entire city by now! Lol

Comment

So freaking strange how the prices not only range from area to area, but CHANGE as well. I remember last spring OSB was $7.25ish a sheet, and 3 months later was $15.

Comment

Working...
                      X