Transworld Seminars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

transworld seminars

I will be at the show. i also arrive on Tuesday night and will probably be on the bus tour. Im easy to spot. 6'5" good lookin Norwegian.

Buck
    Capt.Chaos
    Fear Asylum Haunted House
    Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Wow the crowds with fire and massive effects seminar

I'm doing a speed seminar on Wednesday and I'll be working at the Stiltbeast Studios booth all weekend. Swing by the booth and meet some of the Dark Hour crew!

Comment

Originally posted by Farmer View Post
        I'm doing a speed seminar on Wednesday and I'll be working at the Stiltbeast Studios booth all weekend. Swing by the booth and meet some of the Dark Hour crew!
        Awesome, Ive watched a lot of the stilt east videos on you tube. I will definetly stop by. Thnx!

JB

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Chaos View Post
          I will be at the show. i also arrive on Tuesday night and will probably be on the bus tour. Im easy to spot. 6'5" good lookin Norwegian.

Buck
          I will keep an eye out for a Buck!

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Katie View Post
            I'm one of the seminar instructors in the Actor Mgmt Symposium, and would very much love for you to ask questions, and find me anytime of the floor I'm headed into the consultant side of this awesome business, so make sure to find me! I've been cast managing and training for over 13 yrs
            Fantastic Kate. I will definetly look you up while I'm at the show. Thank you for having an open door policy for me to ask questions.

JB

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions. It's very helpful!

Comment

Of course!! Open door should be the only policy! We can all only get better by talking to each other
                Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

See everyone at the show and thanks for this thread. Based on what we've been reading we ended up purchasing about 10 seminars. Looking forward to great information, new products, haunt tours, and lots of fun! Ben

Comment

Working...
                  X