Facebook Fraud The Video and The Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Fraud The Video and The Debate

Watch this entire video... in the past I have posted charts, linked articles that prove that Facebook is now the least popular social media platform with young adults and teens and now this video. Billy Messina from Netherworld forwarded this to me... do you want to know how valuable facebook REALLY IS... watch this video. Facebook will be HISTORY within 2 to 4 years trust me on that one. As business owners realize there is no real value they will stop putting attention to it and away it will go.

Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

http://www.jonloomer.com/2014/02/11/...raud-response/
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Thanks for posting... that is why I put in the WORD DEBATE because this is an issue where we must remember facebook is a multi billion dollar company and they would do just about anything to keep us believing in facebook. I'm interested in seeing all the sites to the story. Check out this story...

http://www.theatlantic.com/technolog...etwork/373043/
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

For sure, we actually ran facebook ads to our fans and remarketing ads getting people to sign up for our text message list. Worked great.
        We offer incentives "free silicone bracelets" to those people that text in our keyword and they get a coupon sent to their phone. Then when september rolls around those people get texts reminding them we are open, with a coupon
        Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

So where would we go from there? I'm guessing the actual business website? I don't mind doing that.
          John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

I guess it's all in how you use FB. We don't pay for ad's but we engage them thru photo op's and other perks, and build marketing thru real costumers.

Robert
            Fright Factory PA

Comment

Incredible video. This is why I like these forums I'm always running into something new.

Comment

There are a lot of different ways to market attractions or any business for that matter. My background is marketing and now we will open our first haunted house. I find this thread interesting because wondering out loud if people view marketing a haunted house different than marketing a restaurant or an amusement park.

I've always found it best to listen first pull the trigger second. Making good choices on what WILL work takes research and open ears. Ben

Comment

Working...
                X