Pre-transworld specials........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-transworld specials........

PRE-TRANSWORLD SPECIALS...Due to time constraints we will unfortunately not be attending or vending at Transworld this year...would have been our first year vending. We do however intend on attending MHC this year. In lieu of vending we have decided to offer special discounts on a few of our specialty items we manufacture. Now through the the close of Transworld on Sunday, March 22nd , any of items below will be discounted as shown accompanied by a 50% deposit and we will give GUARANTEED delivery dates. Please email us with any questions...regular replies and PM's are both fine. Have fun and hope to see you at MHC!

FLYING ACTOR BUNGEE RIG.......Reg. Price $3,300. --------***SPECIAL***-------$3,000. + plus a free set of replacement bungees (a $300. value) total of $600. savings!
    WALL WALKER RIG.....Reg. Price $1,900.--------***SPECIAL***---------$1,700. + plus a free actor "Fright Lite" total of $250. savings!
    "SCARE-SAW" Chainsaw Prop.....Reg. Price $ 699.----------***SPECIAL***-------$ 599. + free shipping total of $125. savings!
    Jim Pashley
    The FEAR FACTORY
    www.thefearfactorynj.com
    855-NJ HAUNT
    sigpic
    "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Slipknot

Any pictures of chainsaw?

Comment

Chainsaws

Yes, if you scroll down past post you will see a thread titled "Chainsaws, Chainsaws, Chainsaws"....there is a video on there with full description. Sorry I haven't made this post more descriptive or added pics/video just yet...traveling & have limited time. As soon as I return I'll try & re-write this thread with more info, etc. In the meantime if anyone needs more of a description, pics/videos please just enter item name in search bar & it'll come up with everything you need description pic/vids, etc. Thanks!!
      Jim Pashley
      The FEAR FACTORY
      www.thefearfactorynj.com
      855-NJ HAUNT
      sigpic
      "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Comment

Working...
      X