Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgia Haunt For Sale!

Hello, everyone!

After ten years of laughs, screams, and shrieks, Talmadge Brothers Funeral Home and Casket Company haunted attraction is closing its doors for the final time. We've had our fun, but it's time for bigger and better projects. Ten years of operation equates to ten years of collecting props, effects, scenery, costumes, and set dressing, and we don’t want to take this stuff with us as we ride into the sunset, so it is all up for grabs. That’s right, we’re selling everything!

Included in this sale: 1988 Cadillac hearse, 45’ box trailer, outdoor flame cannon, over one hundred, double-sided 4’x8’ plywood wall panels, lobby stanchions, 16 ounce professional popcorn popper, radios, lighting equipment, sound equipment, black light fixtures, digital projectors, triggerable DVD players, pneumatic ankle ticklers, pneumatic banging casket, triggerable strobe lights, LCD moving portrait, pneumatic air cannons, spark fence, pneumatic elevator motion simulator, pneumatic squirting toilet, air compressors, air hoses, pneumatic banging mirror, Pow! sticks, Flash! plates, scent distributors, prop controllers, motion detectors, 12 volt power supplies, timers, LCD ghostly mirror, 12’ squeeze room, drop panels, lasers, 8’ puppet, and hundreds of pieces of set dressing, including framed pictures, paintings, candle holders, candelabras, coat racks, funeral home signs, sewing machines, busts, statues, shelves, cabinets, desks, wood cabinet TV, tables, chairs, couches, vases, grandfather clock, suit of armor, electrical boxes and wiring, calendars, books, refrigerator, dryer, giant jack-in-the-box, 55 gallon barrels, bathroom fixtures, authentic autopsy tables, hanging cadaver props, six panel doors, workbenches, faux pine trees, i-Zombie moon, lanterns, dressed mannequins, metal shelves, glass mason jars filled with body parts, road signs, road barriers, caskets, playground zip lines, costumes, fog/haze machines, and probably a few other hundred things we forgot to mention...enough stuff to fill a 10,000 square foot haunt, and then some.

As of right now (3-02-15) the haunt is still standing. If you would like a tour of the attraction to see it in its “show” state before making an offer we would be happy to show you around and demonstrate how everything works. We are looking to sell our inventory of props, supplies, and materials as one unit. At this time we will not be breaking it into lots. However, we are looking to sell as soon as possible, so do not be afraid to make an offer. Our current asking price is $45,000, but, as previously stated, we are willing to work with any interested party, so do not be afraid to make an offer.

Seriously, come see it (if you're local) and make us an offer. We're not just testing the waters. We want this stuff gone! For more information contact Ricky Jordan at Jordan30107@yahoo.com, or Andy Fowler at Sleepyhollowstudios@gmail.com.

Thank you for your time!

Andy and Ricky
    Owners
    Talmadge Brothers Funeral Home and Casket Company

Please give me a price on the pneumatic squirting toilet and the hanging cadaver props as well as photos. Thanks very much

Rich

Comment

Hi Rich,

Thank you for the interest! But right now we're trying to sell our haunt as one cohesive unit, not as individual pieces.

Thanks!

Comment

Pics?

Do you have any pictures?

Comment

I will after tonight. I'll post pictures as well as some video once I have some in hand.

Thanks!

-Andy

Comment

Ok no problem. If you are unable to sell the haunt in the manner you are looking for, I am interested in that piece and the pieces I PM'd you. Thank you

Rich

Comment

Guys and gals,

Here are a few pictures inside Talmadge Brothers. If you have any questions concerning what you see just let me know!

Lobby:

Partial bathroom scene:

Partial outdoor scene:

Embalming room:

More pictures to follow...

-Andy

Comment

Hallway:

Chapel:

Chapel piano:

Office:

More pictures to follow...

-Andy

Comment

Office:

Parlour:

A few more pictures to follow:

-Andy

Comment

Nursery:

Caretaker's shack:

-Andy

Comment

If you would like to see it in person we would be more than happy to give you a tour. Pictures just don't do it justice.

Also, as I said before, do not be afraid to contact us. We want this stuff gone so we can move on to our next project. Make us an offer!

-Andy

Comment

Entry facade:

Elevator maintenance room:

Body storage room:

-Andy

Comment

Last batch of pictures.

Kitchen:

Kitchen:

Laundry room:

We are very serious when we say that we will consider all offers that are presented to us. If you are just starting out, or want to add a new attraction to your current line-up, then this is the haunt for you. It is a complete haunt from start to finish.

Make us an offer! We want this stuff GONE!

-Andy

Comment

Still for sale, folks.

-Andy

Comment

Still for sale, folks! An entire haunt could be yours this Halloween season. If you're just starting out don't let this chance escape you!

Make us an offer!

-Andy

Comment

Working...
                              X