Finnaly some luck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finnaly some luck!

After months of thought (and no luck finding a new location for our haunt) I was ready to throw in the towel for the 2007 season and hope for better things in 2008 but then I got a call... A Local non-profit business in Green Bay, WI was interested in joining forces and making a haunted house. They would supply the building which is in a great location as long as we ran the haunted house and donated a small portion of our proceeds to them. The SAME day I got a call from the mayor of Green Bay wanting to back us and help get us a location. (It helps when your father is on the city board and a county supervisor). Things are starting to look promising for the De Wane Asylum!

Sean
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

Congrats! Sounds like things are moving for you.
    Jared Layman

Comment

Sean,

Awesome news man! Looks like this haunt season is going to turn out great for everybody!!!! I really hope that you have a great season this year, and remember.... TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!!!! Haaha... -Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Well I met with the owner of the house yesterday and lets just say thing couldnt have gone more perfect. Not only do we get to pick up the keys to the 4,000 sq ft two story house next wednesday he is giving it tp us rent free AND they will pay for the electricity. Green Bay, WI watch out! De Wane Asylum is coming at ya full force.
        Sean De Wane
        ----------------------------------------------
        The De Wane Asylum
        www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

That is really great to hear! Take lots of photos to share your progress!

Congrats!
          www.mindseizure.com
          www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Working...
          X