Quick Question---Hauntworld Magazine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question---Hauntworld Magazine!

OK I have to settle an argument (disagreement) when did Hauntworld Magazine first debut????
    I wrote an article in the first issue (which is now out of print and a collector's item I believe!!!)
    but man the years are just blending together!!!

So who can beat Larry to the punch???

So this isn't just a one answer thread....what is your favorite issue...and why??? (not just because YOUR haunt was in one!!!)

Rich
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Great question but I don't know. I have almost all of them you can buy back issues on their website. You should write questions for Trivial Pursuit. LOL

My favorite issue actually is the one you wrote about trailer haunted houses because it really shows how to build it. I'd prefer more articles like this.

Comment

first issue

The first issue was march 2002. My favorite is the newest one just seems to get better every issue

Comment

Rich you stumped me because I didn't even know. LOL

I think the best issue is the one coming up because we went back to how the magazine use to be one featured haunt and tons of articles.

This issue here actually has information and a lot of it that you'll leave the show saying that helped my business.

My favorite article of all time was the one I wrote about 12 things that shaped the industry... that article took me a week to write and took some research.

My second favorite article was the ones YOU wrote Rich about the trailer haunts because they actually explained in detail how to build a trailer haunted house. Those articles where some of the best money can buy.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
        X