Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for wildfire red and/or yellow paint.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for wildfire red and/or yellow paint.

Odd request I know, but was wondering if someone might have and could spare about an ounce of red and/or yellow wildfire fluorescent paints?

Working on a single prop that I need them for and I'd pay the shipping to be sure!

I just don't need the quarts, otherwise I'd just buy em.

Thanks in advance.

PM me.

Rob
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

I think www.dayglo.com sells by the quart.
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

discount school supplies. Get a gallon for 30 bucks. They sell by the quart as well. Works great
      Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

Thank you, I use those sources elsewhere in the haunt, but I really prefer wildfire for this particular situation. I know- such a weird thing, but wildfire is the best and such a tiny amount REALLY stands out over the rest by a loooong way. Thanks again. -Rob
        How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Call RoseBrand in California. They sell a sample kit of Wildfire. $33.00 http://www.rosebrand.com/shop/result...words=wildfire

Robert

Comment

Shweeet! Thanks!

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

We just built a new Blacklight mini golf and i bought one to test mixing some colors. You can also mix to make nice flesh tones and brown that still glow great

Robert

Comment

Working...
              X