Transworld Class : Haunted Attraction Management Symposium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld Class : Haunted Attraction Management Symposium

If you want to ramp up your acting, this class is a must catch at Transworld this year!
    There is a LOT of knowledge packed in this sucker!
    This is my portion!
    You should check it out!!
    Haunted Attraction Mgmt Symposium :
    How to Cast and Train your Actors
    Speaker: Katie Johnston
    This class will cover selecting the right actor for the role, making the actors and staff feel a part of the haunt, developing characters that help the haunt and are personal to the actor, and how to create an atmosphere at your haunt that retains staff year after year.
    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Everyone should be taking this class, Katie is one of the best out there, she came and did a class for me and acted as a mentor for actor manager. All I can say is we did actor training for 2 months before we opened and even though we had 80% newbies they were killer. We had Horrorlust, Haunted Atraction Review, and Haunters Hangout Deoblo 85 come through and they gave our actors top ratings. More importantly she gave the person that was in charge of our actors the confidence to do a much better job than she would have without her help. I can not thank Katie enough for her help this year and look forward to working with her in the future again. Like I said a must take class, the only other person I have ever said that about is Allen Hopps so she is in good company. See you at Trans World Katie.
    Phatman

Comment

Thanks Austin!!! that meant ALOT to me!!
      Can't wait to work with you guys again, and for Transworld, baby!!!
      Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Wish I could make this class.

How does it compare or can anyone tell me about the Haunted Attraction Business Essentials Symposium class on Saturday?

Comment

Working...
        X