Transworld Hotel room available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld Hotel room available

We happen to have an extra room at the host hotel that we are planning on releasing this evening. If anyone wants it, we can transfer it into your name. We are going to cancel the room this evening before 8:00 pm Central time. If you want it please let me know ASAP. It is currently 5:30 pm now. You have two and a half hours to let me know.

Tod

Tod,

If you happen to be on FaceBook, and are a member of the "Haunter's Hangout" group on FaceBook, you could post this there.
    I know that there were several people in that group that were looking for rooms.

I actually just found out that I'll only be able to be there Friday and and Saturday night, but have reservations for Wednesday and Thursday as well, so I'll be looking to cancel those two nights and hopefully transfer the reservations to someone who needs a room.

Can you write back and let me know what information the hotel needs in order to transfer the reservation? Do they need a credit card number from the new guest?

Thanks.

Dave
    Fright In Falcon Haunted Maze
    http://frightinfalcon.com

Comment

Dave, I am not sure the process yet, but once we do it I will let you know. We should be transferring the room this evening, as we have several people lined up.

Tod

Comment

Working...
      X