Huge haunt for sale....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge haunt for sale....

The FEAR FACTORY in New Jersey is for sale! Not going to repeat the entire "back story" again on this thread but if you'd like to read it it is on the "Professional" haunt forum under "Sad day for this haunter". This is a 30,000' square foot state-of-the-art, "no expense spared", professional indoor haunted attraction. It has only been open in 2013 & 2014 (34 total days) so everything is virtually brand new! This facility had a large fully themed lobby, food concession stand with all new equipment, merchandise area, ticketing area, wardrobe & make-up area, two separate attractions (each about 10,000'-12,000') with their own themed queue line areas. We also did an awesome holiday haunt called "TINSEL TOWN TERROR" which we are including all the decorations, props, costumes & signage for as well! We were not allowed to build temporary walls so basically you just need to build your own walls & virtually everything else is included!

When I say everything goes in this sale...I mean EVERYTHING!!! Besides the obvious animatronics, props & decorations...fire panel, smoke detectors, emergency lights, fire doors, fire extinguishers, cash registers, credit card machines, all new concession equipment, wardrobe, mask, make-up, radios, flashlites, sound systems, low voltage lighting & wiring, air lines/fittings, 120 gallon 25 hp industrial air compressor, new air dryer, 120 additional air holding tank, foggers, hazers, scent machines, queue line chains & stantions, time clocks, indoor signage, artwork, logos, website, billboard vinyl even the front led back lit huge facade sign (cost more than $11,000.) anything & everything to open a first class facility! This could be "squeezed" into a 20,000'-25,000' foot building or two separate buildings! If you are looking to open a professional indoor attraction this is the steal of the year! The sale price reflects about half the investment in the inventory alone...not even taking into consideration the time, effort & money spent sourcing, locating & actually getting all the vintage antiques, props & decorations! You could spend WAY more than twice the sale price & still not have everything that's included. I spent more than half the sale price just at Transworld in 2013 on animatronics alone!!! Many custom one of a kind pieces. So if your serious about jumping in the the pro ranks this is something you better seriously consider before blowing a ton of cash on a few pieces at TW. Full set of professionally drawn blueprints showing complete layout, pathways, prop locations, etc. is also included!

At this point I am only looking to sell this as a complete haunt trying to recoup a small fraction of the investment. If that does not happen than I MAY consider parting out piece by piece but not at this time. I am not looking to trade anything & MAY consider some sort of partnership but it would really need to make sense. I am still having issues loading pics & vids up on here for some reason...I keep getting an "error" message saying "upload failed"? Although I got a few pics to load. I think the best thing to do with the vast size of the inventory list (room by room) and the huge pics file is to either PM me or email me directly at thefearfactorynj@gmail.com with your email address/contact info & I'll email you the complete inventory list and an invitation to my Drop Box file...just "accept" invitation & you should receive the entire photo file.

Will take appointments for show condition walk through's...I might also post several dates for group walk through's. I am located about 5 miles outside of Atlantic City, NJ, about 3 miles from the Atlantic City International Airport & about an hours drive east of the Philadelphia International Airport. Deposits as follows; 10% down to hold, 30% upon execution of contract, 30% upon beginning dis-assembly, 30% prior to shipment.

PRICING...................
    $150,000. Complete Haunt (you dis-assemble, pack & ship)
    $ 10,000. Additional- My team will dis-assemble, wrap, pack, label, palletize, and load onto trailers/containers (buyers responsibility) Includes electricians fee for removing signage, alarm system, air comp., lights, etc.
    * I will assist buyer in locating best price for reserving trailers/containers.
    ** Buyer pays all shipping (I will also assist in obtaining best price for shipping/drivers)
    *** I am also available to assist in the re-construction of the haunt at your facility (cost per day + expenses additional)
    Last edited by pickle; 03-20-2015, 07:11 AM.
    Jim Pashley
    The FEAR FACTORY
    www.thefearfactorynj.com
    855-NJ HAUNT
    sigpic
    "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Inventory list & photo album updated......

Updated Inventory List with 19 pages of itemized inventory listed room by room & Drop Box Photo Album with 240 pictures & Videos is all updated & ready to go. Just PM me or for faster response email me at:
    thefearfactorynj@gmail.com with your email address & I'll forward it all to you.

Pickle

PS: I still can't, for some reason, post pictures up on this site...just get error message reading "Upload Failed"??? These are all photos taken from the same Droid phone....some will load but most won't? Anyone have any idea why or what I can try? Thanks.
    Jim Pashley
    The FEAR FACTORY
    www.thefearfactorynj.com
    855-NJ HAUNT
    sigpic
    "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Comment

Working...
    X