Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pureterror screampark new link for props and silicone masks for sale

Sorry Everyone

I was made aware that the first post with the dropbox link wasn't working. The below link is for photobucket with pictures and prices if you would like to buy something send me an email with the picture numbers I can bring the Silicone Masks with me to Transworld if you would like to pick them up in person.

My email bob@pureterror.com

http://s1090.photobucket.com/user/Pu...vbbub.jpg.html
    Last edited by Haunt Bob; 03-17-2015, 10:50 AM.

Bob, is it cool to try and drop by and just shop in person? Let me know. See you at the show! We're doing set up as I write this lol

Comment

Immortal mask

Is the immortal clown mask still available in pic 5?

Comment

pic 15

is that immortal mask still for sale?

Comment

Interested in the following

24. 19, 14,82. I am really interested in the bull mask let me know and I will send payment asap. As for the others do u know what cost is for shipping

Comment

Yes the clown mask is still for sale

Originally posted by graverobby View Post
            Is the immortal clown mask still available in pic 5?
            yes the mask is still for sale

Comment

Which Immortal Mask

Originally posted by skullyprops View Post
              is that immortal mask still for sale?
              Which Immortal Mask

Comment

Still for sale pic 14 & 24

Originally posted by Haunted Farm View Post
                24. 19, 14,82. I am really interested in the bull mask let me know and I will send payment asap. As for the others do u know what cost is for shipping
                pic 82 & 19 are sold.... pic 14 & 24 still for sale the shipping would be $109 from NY to the South or Midwest..... If your on the west cost it will cost a little more to ship. Please email me bob@pureterror.com if you want the stuff. You can send a money order.....

Comment

Please send emails to bob@pureterror.com if your interested in buying something

I will be posting even more props from Unit 70 , Ghostride , Scare Factory in the next few weeks. I plan to go to the Modwest show at the end of May and I could bring the stuff with me to the show.

Thanks,

Bob Nordquist
                  Pureterror Screampark
                  845-391-0071

Comment

I will be posting even more props from Unit 70 , Ghostride , Scare Factory in the next few weeks. I plan to go to the Modwest show at the end of May and I could bring the stuff with me to the show.

Thanks,

Bob Nordquist
                    Pureterror Screampark
                    845-391-0071

Comment

Working...
                    X