No announcement yet.

Live Animals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DrARKane - Thanks for all that useful information. How much does a rat cost?
    my yellow in this case is not so mellow, infact I'm tryin to say, its frightened like me

Comment

Average price for a rat bred for good temperment is anywhere from $5.00 to $12.00 this will get you a good augouti, rex or dumbo.or a mix breed of the same. I paid $15.00 for my irish silvers and $75. 00 for my giant african. Lots of good information out there on care and training, just look around. Dont mix your males and females or you will have lots of rats. Cages are very important..they need room and should be given new things to play with and things to explore as they can get bored very easy. not hard to work with and keep if you commit to it. They should have lots of attention. Feel free to ask any more questions if i can help i will. They are really great pets!
      Dr ARKane

Comment

DrARKane -

As I said above, I am playing with the idea of a bizarre petting zoo. We already have a couple of lizards, a snake, some hissing cockroaches, etc.

I am wondering how well a Giant African Rat would work in this environment. They are bizarre and creepy enough for the exhibit, but I have heard that they can be aggressive. What do you think?

Thanks,

Dave
        Lords of Chaos, LLC
        House of Chaos Haunted Attraction

Comment

Working...
        X