Car Break Ins read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Break Ins read this

Watch this story they have recovered a lot of stuff... http://fox2now.com/2015/03/26/suspec...s-apprehended/
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Great news!
    Glad they caught the guy.
    Hopefully, he was the only one and people can recover some of their property.
    Fright In Falcon Haunted Maze
    http://frightinfalcon.com

Comment

My car was not broken into thankfully! I did hear several people claim their car was the subject of a break in. Is this a problem in St Louis?

Comment

Do you know if this guy is the same one?

Comment

This is actually a major problem in St Louis and as a result The Darkness attendance has been drastically impacted. I don't know if you can do anything about it other than do NOT leave stuff in your car. Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

We’re fortunate that we haven’t had any car break-ins at our haunt. Our lot is very well lit. We do take precautions; we have security cameras focused on the parking lot and a police officer at the entrance to our haunt. Whenever our security monitor sees anyone walking around the lot, he radios the police officer and directs him towards the person in the lot. We think this has been very helpful in preventing any problems. It costs me about $175 a night for the police officer, but just one car broken into could cost us much more than that in lost business. He’s also there to help us keep drunks from entering the haunt.

I had friends staying at the Ramada during TW who had their window broken, but nothing stolen. I don't understand why the Ramada didn't have a security guard walking around the lot or cameras focused in their parking lots. Our security camera system cost me less than $2000 and we've had it for 7 years. We do have a security monitor person on staff each night watching our cameras when we are open and we pay $50 a night for him. Definitely worth the expense.

Kelly Collins
            The ScareAtorium Columbus

Comment

Working...
            X